Take 40% off replacement heads until Nov. 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
535940_972185799462890_3601081686506288988_n.jpg

Take 40% off Replacement Heads, coils & Cartridges with code 40%COIL at www.myfreedomsmokes.com/ thru 11/24!

*Coupon applies to a limit of 2 of each product (More than 2 of an item can be purchased, but only 2 of each item will be discounted).

BigMons

Dec 2, 2014
USA
This sale is running right now until Monday 1/19/15. However, there is something wrong with the cart and logging in. If I log in first, I can't add things to my cart. If I add things to my cart first, I either have trouble logging in, or it won't let me checkout or modify my cart after logging in. I keep getting 500 Internal Server Error. I even tried creating a new account. I was able to add what I want to the cart, then I created a new account and was logged in. I thought I was home free at that point. Then when I tried to checkout, I got to where I put in my shipping information and it won't go past that. It says it's moving to the next step, pauses for a minute or two, and then dumps me back at the cart.

Tomorrow is Sunday, so I doubt they will be working, and Monday is MLK day and the site says they will be closed. So I guess I'll miss the sale due to the website being broken. I'm hoping they will extend the sale a day or two due to the issues, but not holding my breath.

Also, the last time I tried to order from MFS, they couldn't process my AMEX card even though it said that they take AMEX. It was some type of issue with the payment processor. I gave it a day or two, per what I was told via email, but was never able to get it processed.

BigMons

Dec 2, 2014
USA
Hi, I came back to let everyone know that the site appears to be working now and they were able to process my Amex card too. I didn't want anyone to think that I was just dumping on them. I was able to complete my order and it's in a processing status. The sale is valid from 1/13/15 - 01/19/15 per their website. I don't know if that's THRU 1/19 or UNTIL 1/19, but it's live at the moment IF your item is in stock.

EDIT: Oh, it's a max quantity of two (2). You can get more than 2 coils, you just can't get more than 2 BOXES of coils at that price. I was able to get two 5-packs (10 coils).

Last edited:

BigMons

Dec 2, 2014
USA
I wanted to post one last time to let everyone know that I received my order today. Everything is in order; I received my two boxes of coils and one 15ml bottle of oil that I wanted to try. They said that they would be closed on 1/19/15 for MLK day so to expect a shipping delay. I got mine 3 days after ordering and I chose the cheapest/standard USPS delivery method. I'm impressed with it whether they were closed Monday or not. Thanks!

2pksAday

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
U.S
I also picked up two packs of Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm coils (@ 40% off) when you had this sale going...I had also purchased standard Aspire BVC coils for my Vivi Nova-S glassomizer at the same time.
Please, please PLEASE let me know when you plan on doing a similar sale on these coils. I'll be right over to place my order :p

oh and p.s
Your shipping is awesome!
I live on the West Coast, and with regular first class mail, I get my packages in 3 days.
I can't even get my packages from other vapor companies here in the west coast that quickly, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread