Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
when i first got green van...wasn't sure i'd like it, b/c of the strong wintergreen scent, but now that i started vaping it...well it's delicious. it has these incredible warm almost buttery vanilla notes, and am officially a fan!

this is probably the most unique juice i have, and it's great. thanks dan, you are a true innovator!

Dan you juice is the best! Love your menthol flavors! That Lemon Ice is my go to and Menilla Joe is right up there...Everything you make with lemon is just terrific... the cherry lemonade and arnie pullmore are in my top! Thanks for the awesome service and products! Couldnt ask for more out of a vendor!

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here's what I have been doing for a few weeks...drip some Green Van for awhile and on the same PV, then add some Lemon Ice. Sounds weird doesn't it...vapes super great and when I go to another PV with other flavors it has magically taken my taste buds back to neutral so I get a pure flavor experience.

Dan, thanks for the tip about steeping the Mango Melba. Wish other suppliers would know their products this well so that they could and/or would give advice like this on their flavors.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
I ordered Menthol Fire, Green Van, Dew Des Mountain, and 1963. I was a menthol smoker but dislike hit you in the face mouthwash-tasting menthol!
I am going to try adding just a bit of menthol flavoring or some of the Menthol Fire to the 1963 in hopes of getting a great tobacco vape with a "hint" of menthol aftertaste! Can't wait to give this juice a try! Thanks Dan!!

Last edited:

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks everyone for all the orders! :) typocinnamongrl, thank you for the kind words, I work hard so customers have a wonderful experience. Whippetroy, thanks for the order! SuZ, I spend a lot of time tweaking my flavors, and i get to know them very well. I believe there is something to be said for not just throwing flavor in a bottle, but creating a recipe, and working that recipe until it is a product worthy to be sold. Samsmom, our menthol comes in 3 flavor strengths so you dont have to have that in your face menthol. Also the menthol fire has a nice amount of menthol, but it doesn't overpower the tobacco flavor, for me, it is just the right mix.

A few more hours on the free shipping!!!

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow, I got my order today. That was FAST!!!

Now vaping on the Lemonade (12mg w special 33vg). Very nice and smooth, especially since it hit 75 today in So. Indiana. Very accurate flavor that has that slight taste of sweetness and tons of vapor.

Thanks, Dan, for the great service, discount, free shipping special, AND super high quality juice.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Data I always leave the cap on and let it sit for a few weeks. I read somewhere that leaving the cap off can cause evaporation and then you lose some nicotine and flavor. Just leave it in a dark place for a few weeks and you should be good to go. If you dont like the taste after it has set let it set for a little while longer. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread