Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

InhaleGal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pittsburgh
I received my first order and all I can say is WOW! I have tried several vendors, and Mister-e-liquid is by far the best I have ever tried! I found MEL when I bought an amazing French Toast candle at Marshall's last week, and thought mmmmm I would love to vape some french toast. Well then I found MEL! So here is what I got and my thoughts! All juices are 12mg nic and 33%vg. I've been trying them all on my Reo Mini with a LR510 1.5 atty.

French Toast: Amazing! Tastes exactly like the french toast my Mom makes. Warm cinnamon and maple goodness and you even catch the eggy bread flavor. So yummy!

Pomegranate Lemonade: This will definitely be one that goes to the pool with me this summer! Sweet, tart, fruity lemonade! The lemon is spot on. Tastes real, not like chemicals or perfume.

Mango Melba: Another wonderful fruity, sweet vape. So yummy!

Cherry Vanilla Throwback Cola: Reminds me so much of the bottlecap candy I used to eat as a kid! Love it!

Ch Ch Chai: Delicious! Tastes like a chai tea you'd get at a coffee shop. Awesome!

These all have a wonderful TH and great vapor! The flavors in them all are so "real". I am having a hard time deciding which one I like the best! I really like how they are all great straight out of the bottle with no steeping. I can only imagine what they will taste like after they have steeped!

I am really pleased that MEL offers 6ml bottles. I have so many big bottles of liquid that I just don't like. Vendors that don't offer smaller sample bottles make me want to take my business elsewhere. It's sucks spending 20 bucks on a 30ml bottle of something you don't like. Offering the smaller sample bottles, lets me try more flavors I might have never tried, and will definitely bring back my business for a larger size.

I loved these so much I had to personally call Dan at Mister-e-liquid and tell him how happy I was with his juices!

Keep on making awesome juices! You have a very happy customer here!!

Last edited:

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Jeannest, I'm glad you like the lemonade! :) Wooo to an all day vape. Thanks Jeannest.

Dawn, lol I didn't think of that. maybe i should get myself a juice purse? ;)

LOL - would that be like a "murse" - man-purse? LOL.

My fiance and I just went in to a local shop here in town called "Free Bird" and put in a request with their hemp jewlery maker for an E-Cig necklace/carrying thingy. I can't wait to see what they come up with!!! Can't seem to find a lot of carrying options for ecigs other than my purse. I dunno about everyone else, but I am cursed with setting my ecig down and losing it. Can't lose it if it's attached to my person at all times!! =)

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Chocolate tootsie roll is the best thing I have ever tried. Must get more. Need coupon!!

My good friend Betsy would probably inject the Chocolate Tootsie Roll intravenously if she could. She LOVES it. I like the taste, but only in moderation. Darker juices aren't my all time fave. =) Do love MEL's flavors!

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I will let you guys know when it is ready for beta testing. We just moved and after not having internet for a week, we are behind. Sorry to everyone who had to wait a few extra days for their orders to ship. We will adding new flavors and items to the website in the next few days.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
... not having internet for a week ...

Can someone translate this into English for me, I just can't comprehend the concept. Scary.

Shove those boxes out of the way and vape some green van, you'll forget all about the sore muscles and heavy lifting.

Enjoy your new place!

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We have just made several new Juices available in our store.

Mister-E’s Pina Colada – This is our take on a classic flavor combination. Our Pina Colada is loaded with flavor and gains a creamy quality with age. Vapor and Throat Hit qualities are up to our standards.

Mister-E’s Mango Colada – This is our Pina Colada blended with our classic Moist Mango for a flavorful vape that lives up to our expectations.

PomBerry – This is a Mister-E-Liquid original, our Pomegranate blended with Blueberry for a unique and addicting flavor combination. Our PomBerry has great vapor qualities and the throat hit on this juice is excellent.

Root Beer Barrel- This is our take on a classic Root Beer Barrel Candy that you find in old time stores. This juice is a spot on flavor match that will surely please any Root Beer lover.

Mister-E’s Peach Melba – You may have had other Peach Melba flavors but ours is sure to impress. This juice boasts a sweet peach blended with raspberry and vanilla for a well rounded juice that is hard to put down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread