TAKE A SHOT - XTAR Charger Photography Competition to Win New Product QUEEN ANT MC6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
TAKE%20A%20SHOT_XTAR%20Charger%20Photography%20Competition_on%20news%20page_zpsyzuiztti.jpg

To celebrate the new product of MC series - QUEEN ANT MC6, we are holding a photography competition worldwide! And pick up 5 winners of QUEEN ANT MC6 from participants.

Let us take a sneak peek of the prize - QUEEN ANT MC6

Please read the rules and participate here. (Time to vote now! Please read below)

Besides that, after you participated in the competition of “TAKE A SHOT”, leave a post here like “Pictures sent!” we will pick up another winner of XTAR VC2 here in ECF! Additional winner will be announced here on Oct. 31st.

Thank you!
==============
The lucky participator in BLF is: sawlight
ECF%20winner_zpsdeoauz8d.jpg

Congratulations!

Now let’s vote for the final 5 winners!

Thanks for all people’s participation! We are so impressed by participators’ talent and imagination! Now please enter here and vote for the top 5! You decide the winners!

Voting Date: Oct. 31st 2016 – Nov. 3rd
Winner Announcement: Nov. 4th 2016
(UTC+8)

===============
Here are the final 5 winners in xtar “TAKE A SHOT” competition! All pictures have been shown here: Photo Contest Winner Announcement,photo contest,charger photo contest,xtar charger,winner annou

Thanks for everyone’s participation!

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks Ramsay. Definitely wanna do this, will have to borrow my son's cell. Camera is in storage. I have a wp2 but have been wanting the VP4 for a long time, but now I want this one! I'll help too. @diabolique @whodat2112 @CountBoredom @LynnNC @Kaezziel

XTAR-Justin

Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
Reactions: sawlight

XTAR-Justin

Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
Reactions: sawlight

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thank you so much!
yw. I'm probably not gonna get to participate either though......... my son has the only camera, and he's going to be gone til after the 31st. But that really looks like a fantastic charger, and glad to hear you'll hold another giveaway in the future. Would love to get my hands on one of those!!

XTAR-Justin

Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
The lucky participator in ECF is: sawlight

Congratulations! And now let’s vote for the final 5 winners!

Thanks for all people’s participation! We are so impressed by participators’ talent and imagination! Now please enter here and vote for the top 5! You decide the winners!

(UTC+8)

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
The lucky participator in ECF is: sawlight

Congratulations! And now let’s vote for the final 5 winners!

(UTC+8)
Wow! Well thank you @XTAR-Bear!

Reactions: XTAR-Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread