• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Taking this Sub back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
So at the behest of some of the original Zombie Vapors we are taking this forum back....

Survivalists are still welcome but please leave you weapons at the front gate this is a no fire zone...

Violators will be restrained until we perfect the neuro-headbands that allow us to program movement.... at which time they will be fitted with such a head band and infected with the virus. We will then use your programmable corpse to capture more zombies to be fitted with head band.

For the liability purposes it was the virus that killed you not us... we are a peaceful(ish) people....

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
The zombie lord is BACK!!

Oh%2BNO%2BIt%2527s%2BZombie%2BFinger%2BAttaching%2Bthe%2BSmiley%2BFace%2BFingers%2Bfrom%2BNeonExperience%2Bon%2Btumblr.gif

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
41 views in an hour and no comment?

HA HA! Qui tacet consentire videtur!!! (He who is silent is taken to agree!!!)

The forum is ours again and all parties are hereby assumed to have agreed abide under my rule and by my laws!

First Law of Nic DragonVapor.... My Silence it never to be considered consent no vote for action opposing me or my rule can take place unless a petition for such vote is requested by no fewer than 15% of members AND approved by my verbal or written command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread