Status
Not open for further replies.

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
The Original ModFather, USA
Nice!ya can still see the liquid,I got some SS tube the right ID for the 20 syringe plunger,but ya can't see da joose!The first few hrs is no problem,then ya wonder,does it need more?only way to tell is to take off the top cap.

Do a search, there are a bunch of tank mods here on ECF .. this one is based on Breaktru's dual-coil tank, only I use a 3ml syringe barrel for the inner tube, 3/4 ID poly tubing for the outer one.

I like these clear on clear tanks. Never a leak, vapes nicely.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Just thought I would get this thread going again.You could use some clear coat spray on it.That way it will protect the tat and would gloss it up some.I use spray clear coat on my tanks that I paint designs on and it works great.Just let it dry and cure for a few days.I usually let mine sit for 5 to 7 days to cure.4 to 5 coats is what I mostly do.Just a suggestion for you and that tank looks great.

Winged Orpheus

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Southern Maryland
I don't have all the materials yet, but I'm planning to decorate my tank when I get it. I'm a big Warhammer fan, so I ordered some etched brass symbols from forgeworld. I plan to use a strong adhesive to attach them to my tank/PV/drip tip. It will likely be a couple weeks, but I'll be sure to post some pics when I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread