LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Can you show us in some pictures???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I certainly can. Once I get home tonight, I'll throw up some pics from my vape Shrine (still a work in progress). I also use foam rectangles to hold atties. Got a few different DIY vape ware holders going.

For a car mod holder, you could run with this idea: Young's Mad Carpenter - Car Caddie
Of course that depends on the mods you carry. Box mods would require something else: Cup Holders

Would take a little more work than the atty stand you created, but...

Great thread BTW;)

Reactions: eemiely

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
O i c what your talking about now. My bad. Yeah that could work for sure...just wish there was something else...I thought about making my own that would like Velcro to the dash somehow or right next to the radio or on the door but I don't want to have to put Velcro on my vape or the interior of my car it just looks tacky unless u can do it with like the same color and small enough to barely see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt about Velcro having enough holding power to hold any of my MOD's. But some of the designs they have nowadays are more modern and some are really flashy. I quick Google search for cup holders will bring you to a plethora if cup holders.

Reactions: eemiely

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Can you show us in some pictures???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

As you can tell I've experimented with all types of bottle caps. Soda caps are the easiest for me. I can create one in about 10 seconds if necessary
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I waited 2 months for the aluminum atty stands from China. Didn't need em when they arrived 8P.
Here's the custom Kfun (26650) travel case:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This is a 20 AA battery pack repurposed for mah tips. I organized it initially so that each tip was neatly placed. Now its just a pit of tips:)
image.jpeg

Also keep the rest of my attys in storage containers like this one:
image.jpeg

Ghetto riggings, eh maybe... Convenient as hell without much cost, :headbang:

eemiely

Oct 29, 2016
Oceanside, CA
Here we go:
View attachment 630013
View attachment 630017
View attachment 630019
View attachment 630021
As you can tell I've experimented with all types of bottle caps. Soda caps are the easiest for me. I can create one in about 10 seconds if necessary
View attachment 630031
View attachment 630033
I waited 2 months for the aluminum atty stands from China. Didn't need em when they arrived 8P.
Here's the custom Kfun (26650) travel case:
View attachment 630025 View attachment 630027

This is a 20 AA battery pack repurposed for mah tips. I organized it initially so that each tip was neatly placed. Now its just a pit of tips:)
View attachment 630015

Also keep the rest of my attys in storage containers like this one:
View attachment 630023

Ghetto riggings, eh maybe... Convenient as hell without much cost, :headbang:
Wow, you've got tons of tanks and rdas and MORE! I like the little colored caps you used. Looks simple and small. those would still fit in my little 3 drawer thing Im using for my vape stuff. Thanks for sharing!!!!:thumbs:;):thumb::p:):rolleyes::D:thumbs:

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I bought some cheap stiffer sponges from the dollar store. I had a old plastic playing card box that I cut the sponge to fit. Took a 1/4 plywood and drilled a hole into it, marked the sponge with a sharpie then flattened the sponge with the plywood and drilled holes through the plywood into the sponge. It was originally for storing protanks upside down but holds a atty upright just fine and the loose juice absorbs into the sponge.
The pink one in the pic I hollowed out the center some so I can throw a dirty head or atty onto it and not have a mess. This is a old pic I had to blow some dust off for y'all to see.
ddb5bdd8-dcdd-4082-a37c-23948cda4ece.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread