Tank system on a GLV2

Discussion in 'GLV' started by kenlad64, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kenlad64

kenlad64 Full Member

Hello, I am looking for a tank system to use on my GLV2, and I an looking for recommendations, I have used the Kanger T3 Clearomizer (bottom feeding), I liked it, but tough to fill and I don't like having an adapter to thread it onto the GLV2. What specific tank system have you had success with, or really like to use with your GLV2. Im looing for one that is easy to fill, durable, no adapter required, easy to maintain and clean and long lasting, ..... thanks for any advice.

2. mechanus

mechanus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey kenlad64, you're going to have to look for something "mini" since we've got about 15mm of clearance between the button and the connector. I know a few people like using the Vivi Nova Mini specifically for that. There's also slim carto-tanks that work - the UDCT comes to mind. There are some RBA tanks out there in the 14mm range that also work (I use an A7 Mini - almost looks made for the GLV).

3. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looking for a genny style atty that will work with the glv 2 with out an extender has anyone tried a AGA-S. Thanks :) The mini-B by doc dave fits but is cost prohibitive IMHO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.