Tanks for EMOW Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexa007

Aug 31, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new to vaping and still trying to learn a lot. I got Kanger's EMOW Mega and I'm looking for additional tank, which would fit. I got one from ebay, but seems it only fits regular EMOW, it's smaller. It screws on nicely, but when you press the button, light only flashes and I can;t vape.

I would be happy to and suggestions......

Thank you!

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
What kind of tank did you get? The only times my evod flashes is when I've taken to long a draw or the battery needs to be charged. It's possible the atty isn't making contact with the battery, so you may want to make sure that's in there snuggly.

An Aerotank or Nautilus Mini should work, if your looking for a stream lined look. I've been using an Aerotank Mega on an evod. Looks like a microphone, but it does the job. :lol:

Last edited:

Lexa007

Aug 31, 2015
Tank I bought as additional is a little smaller, since it's for EMOW and not EMOW Mega. It fits nicely, no gaps. But when button is pressed, light blinks three times and that's it. I will check tanks you suggested, I'm only worried that I will spend more money and they won;t work, like this one.

tumblr_ntyxgxhtPS1ts9of7o2_540.jpg

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Tank I bought as additional is a little smaller, since it's for EMOW and not EMOW Mega. It fits nicely, no gaps. But when button is pressed, light blinks three times and that's it. I will check tanks you suggested, I'm only worried that I will spend more money and they won;t work, like this one.

tumblr_ntyxgxhtPS1ts9of7o2_540.jpg
Try taking off the threaded bit underneath the tank. Sounds like the atomizer isn't making connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread