Tanks for Provari Radius

Status
Not open for further replies.

LXXVI

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I bought a Provari Radius. It will work with sub-ohm tanks, but the battery lasts about 2 min @30w. I bought an Aerotank Giant thinking it would allow me to use my new Radius and have direct inhale, but alas, it has the same restricted airflow style of my Nautilus.

Then I went all out and picked up a P3 Kabuki (because who wants a Cadillac Mod with a Yugo Tank amirite?) from House of Hybrids. I like this tank, the quality and fit, but the picture has a ginormous drip tip, but the airflow, again, is restricted.

What I want is the voltage / wattage of an atomizer with the airflow of a sub-ohm style...

LXXVI MODS.jpg

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I bought a Provari Radius. It will work with sub-ohm tanks, but the battery lasts about 2 min @30w. I bought an Aerotank Giant thinking it would allow me to use my new Radius and have direct inhale, but alas, it has the same restricted airflow style of my Nautilus.

Then I went all out and picked up a P3 Kabuki (because who wants a Cadillac Mod with a Yugo Tank amirite?) from House of Hybrids. I like this tank, the quality and fit, but the picture has a ginormous drip tip, but the airflow, again, is restricted.

What I want is the voltage / wattage of an atomizer with the airflow of a sub-ohm style...

View attachment 522169

Do you build? The Wotofo Serpent.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY

View attachment 522169

I agree about the battery. Its like they dropped a four banger in a Mustang. It looks like a 40w mod but it just eats batteries.

Currently using a Steam Engine tank on mine at .7Ω and 30w. Works great, looks great but don't be to far from a charger.

If you wanna stay with a tootle tank I think the Triton Mini is gonna be the way. The Kabuki is just a prettied up Nautilus and uses crap coils. The Triton Mini coils don't work well in a Kabuki so thats yesterdays tank. The Triton coils are AMAZING!!!!! I'm using them in a Nautilus(they work fine in a Nautilus but not a Kabuki) and they just blow me away how good they are.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I agree about the battery. Its like they dropped a four banger in a Mustang. It looks like a 40w mod but it just eats batteries.

Currently using a Steam Engine tank on mine at .7Ω and 30w. Works great, looks great but don't be to far from a charger.

If you wanna stay with a tootle tank I think the Triton Mini is gonna be the way. The Kabuki is just a prettied up Nautilus and uses crap coils. The Triton Mini coils don't work well in a Kabuki so thats yesterdays tank. The Triton coils are AMAZING!!!!! I'm using them in a Nautilus(they work fine in a Nautilus but not a Kabuki) and they just blow me away how good they are.

Besides a nautilus, what other tanks will the Triton coils work in?

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY

The Triton Mini!!!

Looks like its gonna be the next generation of tootle puffer tanks.

Fantastic coils with several options, I'm currently in love with the 1.8 claptons.

Top fill!!!

I think its gonna be a winner.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
The above is the Steam Engine.

I am in LOVE with this tank.

Thats a 6ml tank and its shorter then a Kayfun. Also less top heavy. The top fill is the easiest yet. Juice control that actually controls the flow of juice.

Haven't got my mind around buying coils yet so I'm looking at its RTA brother the Serpent.

Reactions: Racehorse

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY

Aspire Triton Mini Tank

The Triton Mini tank. Mine will be here Saturday. If I was a betting man I'd say my Provari 2.5 will have a forever tank.

TM 1.2 coils. I've only used them in a Kabuki which they have to be modded for and the mods basicly turn them in to crap Nautilus coils.

Aspire Triton Mini NI200 Replacement Coils 0.15OHM

TC coils. Work great but I only tootle on Provari. When on a DNA40 they work great.

Aspire Triton Mini Clapton Replacement Coils

These 1.8 claptons are the finest tootle coils I have ever used. I cannot even believe its a Nautilus. They are amazing.

rebel14

May 13, 2009
uk- the south
Hi All -

For those of you using a Provari Radius what tanks, besides the Kabuki, do you recommend?

Thanks!

Hi
I use a kayfun light most of the time in mini mode as I don't like big tanks but some times use my heron v2 and also a kabuki 510 I only vape at 12 watts Mtl vaping style so my radius battery does last most of the day.

Cheers
Steve

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
The Mark Bugs Gem and the Squape RS do great on a Radius. And I disagree on it eating batteries. I run mine around 23-25 watts and the battery life is quite impressive.
View attachment 522432
I don't get it either....my battery life is good at 28-30W. It basically lasts me all day and I vape a decent amount (used to be a 2 pack per day smoker for 35+ years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread