Tanks to pair with Seven 22 mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat Eyez

ECF Veteran
I've not gotten into sub ohm or rebuildables yet but am not opposed to it. So far my favorite tanks are my Aerotank Mega & Nautilus. I must admit, the "no fuss" approach with these tanks is more appealing to me, but I'm afraid there isn't much to choose from in the 30+mm size ratio I'd need to nicely pair with the seven 22. And since I just bought the seven 22 mod, I need advice on what tanks share the same huge diameter as my new mod. I LOVE the seven 22 because (IMHO) it's a beast of a mod and does everything I want, (I have the option to sub ohm & love the G sensor [emoji4]) not to mention I think it its sexy as hell! But it is HUGE... I have not received it yet so I don't know the exact measurements. I think it's 30mm, but I think I read it might be 34 -40mm!! That sounds unlikely but who knows. Anyone know the exact measurements on this bad boy and have any suggestions for matching tanks that would look good?
d9af1ddecb3755be9d2027f65e263716.jpg
here it is [emoji14] [emoji122] !

I did find this [emoji116] ... anyone know if this is true info?
ce8806243e782ec6e9e3ad3b828b3d01.jpg

smiddlet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've not gotten into sub ohm or rebuildables yet but am not opposed to it. So far my favorite tanks are my Aerotank Mega & Nautilus. I must admit, the "no fuss" approach with these tanks is more appealing to me, but I'm afraid there isn't much to choose from in the 30+mm size ratio I'd need to nicely pair with the seven 22. And since I just bought the seven 22 mod, I need advice on what tanks share the same huge diameter as my new mod. I LOVE the seven 22 because (IMHO) it's a beast of a mod and does everything I want, (I have the option to sub ohm & love the G sensor [emoji4]) not to mention I think it its sexy as hell! But it is HUGE... I have not received it yet so I don't know the exact measurements. I think it's 30mm, but I think I read it might be 34 -40mm!! That sounds unlikely but who knows. Anyone know the exact measurements on this bad boy and have any suggestions for matching tanks that would look good?
d9af1ddecb3755be9d2027f65e263716.jpg
here it is [emoji14] [emoji122] !

I did find this [emoji116] ... anyone know if this is true info?
ce8806243e782ec6e9e3ad3b828b3d01.jpg

whatever you do dont pay $80 for it.. i saw this at vapenw.com for like $30

MeLlamoEs

Aug 7, 2015
Oh I know lol! I paid $25 for it I think. I'm wondering if the Atlantis Mega (30mm) would pair nicely? Wish I could see a pic of that set up.
Almost all my buddies at the b&m near me use the Atlantis, I personally love my Orchid but that thing (and many other rebuildable tanks) can be a pain in the but. l believe the Big Budda tank might be up your ally if your really looking to get a rebuildable but sadly, I don't know too much about it other than it holds a lot of juice and fits your size requirements.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Hey Kat Eyes: I know I'm coming in a little late with this but then I just spotted your post tonight. I'm a Fan of 26650 30mm Mods both VV/VW and Mechanical. Though I tend to use the Variable Volt/Wattage Mods more. There is just something about these Huge Mods! Here's a Photo of my Variable 26650 Mods;
26650%20Mods%20and%20Tanks_zpsthq3rw2l.jpg

From Left to Right Seven 22 w/Nepoeus RTA, Seven 30 w/KangerTech AreoTank Giant, Aspire CF MAXX 50 Watt w/Aspire Atlantis Mega, E-Huge w/KangerTech AreoTank Giant and Seven 22 w/KangerTech AreoTank Giant

I really Like the Aspire Atlantis Mega Great Sub Ohm Tank with its Awesome Flavor! The KangerTech AreoTank Giant is a Great all around Tank and for the money 'Very Little' you get a lot of Tank! The Rebuildables like the Nepoeus, Panzer, TOBH Atomizer and The Plume Veil I prefer the AetherTech in the Plume Veil all of these in 30mm 26650 size work real well with these Mods! What's Really Cool is that you can find most of all this equipment fairly cheaply priced if you shop around that is except for the Aspire Products.

Hope this Helps
Skully {:{}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread