TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Check em Out !!! More news coming within the hour!!!!

Tanks.jpg

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The CE2 tank evolutionized vaping. It showed us that it was possible to get exceptional flavor and vapor production from a container-type mod. It was a great starting point....But we don't think that it reached it's full potential...And that's why we're here.
We start by bringing the 2.5ML Mini-Tank back....in 6 colors! And of course we had to add color to the original 5ML version as well!
We are excited to announce that our CE2 Type Reservoirs, the VPX and the VPX-Mini are now available in limited quantities, only through our exclusive selling agent, Nhaler.com
• 5ml Lexan Tank available in various colors.
• Caps are machined Black Delrin with grooved o-ring. .
• CE2XL comes in various resistances.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
The girls are shopping tonight!!! Pink Are selling out...LOL

Drew I just got back from vacation today and I saw these. Question are these the ones you just screw in a CE2 Tank, and I am confused about when ordering the Mini or XL, are they specific to the CE2 atomizer size / are they removal and do they allow you to replace with another. Hopefully you can get this tonight so I can order one of each before they are gone.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Drew I just got back from vacation today and I saw these. Question are these the ones you just screw in a CE2 Tank, and I am confused about when ordering the Mini or XL, are they specific to the CE2 atomizer size / are they removal and do they allow you to replace with another. Hopefully you can get this tonight so I can order one of each before they are gone.

Andel they come assembled with a Ce-2 in them the little one has a standard length Ce-2 while the large has the XL. so if the CE-2 dies you can replace it with Ce-2 internals. I am willing to bet they will have replacement parts in the future. I prefer the large since that means less filling and since I vape heavily that is a bonus for me. I hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread