Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
I have a brand new bottle of ry4 and it tastes COMPLETELY different than the bottle I got a month ago...The last bottle was so sweet and smooth. This bottle has a spice to it..I vaped the last bottle right out of the mail and it was gone in under a week lol. I am not very good at explaining flavors..but they are deff different. Does anyone think that this is something I should bring up to don? I just remember saying "wow I finally get what all the fuss is about" when vaping the last bottle of ry4 I got...Now I am a little confused..

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
Is the steeping necessary. Usually when I get a new juice I am topped off 5 minutes later. It is probably my impatient nature.

Not necessary,but if you let it sit a week or 2 you'll notice a BIG difference. Just vape a little bit every day and you'll see what I mean:)

jayleekay

Feb 21, 2012
texas
I just got my first taste of Malty Toffee yesterday. I love it. Right out of the mail I love it. It smells like butterscotch syrup. It tastes like butterscotch to me and I'm really glad that the sweetness is subtle. I can't handle all day vaping something super sweet. I think it's absolutely perfect. Just put in another order today. Probably should've ordered two. TBH

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
This Post by member-Allazar

Here are my initial thoughts one week after receiving the juices. I am fairly impressed because currently 2/3 of my order is definitely on my approved flavor list which is an extraordinarily high percentage for me. I like to post an update to threads like this, just incase there are other people considering first time orders of one of the juices I sampled. Remember, ymmv with taste, and that this is after only 1 week of "steeping/aging" so I will likely update again after a few more weeks. ;)

Ejoker- Awaiting arrival today or tomorrow!

Ry4- Awaiting arrival today or tomorrow!

555 Exotic - This is the first 555 I have found that I enjoy. I REALLY like this one, and I suspect it will only continue to get better with age.

Vanilla Bean- This is a lovely vanilla, and is the purest vanilla flavor that I have found to date after 10 months of searching. This flavor is high on the list of favorite flavors for both my wife and myself!

Conundrum- This is now one of my favorite flavors. There is no doubt that this will be ordered in larger quantities by me in the future. This reminds me of a banana Kool Aid type flavor with some menthol. Very smooth and amazingly good!

Berry Bliss- This is an amazing blend of several different berries with a tobacco base underneath. This is a wonderful flavor that I greatly enjoy. It may be slightly sweet for some pure tobacco lovers though. This is a definite must try in my book and I see repeat orders in the future.

Applewood- This is a lovely complement to the Berry Bliss right above. It has a tobacco base with Apple flavoring on top of it. It combines both the sweet and sour taste of apples perfectly with the tobacco blend. Unfortunately for my pocketbook, this is likely to be yet another repeat order by us.

Dulce De Leche- This is a rich creamy caramel that has the right touch of sweetness without being overpoweringly sweet. Awesome vape, that just like those above will see some 30ml purchases from us in the future.

BWB Blend- This is a wonderful blend of blackberry and tobacco where the tobacco (at least at 1 week old) has come to the fore and the berry is in the background. Yet another huge winner from Don and BWB!

Orchard Frost- This is a lovely and very complex flavor. It is something that is very difficult to pin down as it has a light touch of cinnamon, menthol, tobacco, and I am not quite sure what other flavors are in it. Very soothing, and is likely to receive repeat business from us.

Melonbacko- I like this flavor quite a bit, but my wife loves it. This is a tobacco flavor combined with watermelon that leaves a slightly sweet taste behind as you vape. There will be more orders of this one too.

Cherry Tobacco- This one has me truly on the fence. I like the flavors, but currently the cherry is simply too strong and is overriding the tobacco. The current taste is almost reminiscent of a cherry cough drop. If the tobacco comes out more, and the cherry fades, then I suspect I will truly love this one. It is awaiting some additional steeping.

Bluebacko- This flavor is the opposite of the Cherry Tobacco above. Currently, the blueberry taste is not prominent enough in the flavor for me, with the tobacco overpowering it. I have this in the steeping/aging category as well to see which direction the flavor moves as it ages. It is a nice flavor, I simply wish the blueberry were more prominent.

Menthol Tobacco (strong)- I believe I likely made a mistake when I ordered this in the strong menthol variant. The tobacco is excellent, I like this flavor of menthol as well, but I fully intend to lower it to a medium strength menthol on my next order. This flavor has excellent potential and I believe I will love it in medium strength! (This from a die hard menthol smoker until 6 months ago when I stopped smoking completely.... yes I had to phase out smoking)

Malty Toffee- I liked this flavor quite a bit when I first received it in the mail. Unfortunately, as the flavor ages I believe that it is moving in a direction that is away from my desires. My wife still likes both this flavor and Malty quite a bit, so this will be one of her vapes rather than my own.

Malty- This was an intriguing flavor when fresh from the mailbox, but similar to the Malty Toffee above appears to be steeping away from my personal preference. My wife likes both of the Malty flavors quite a bit, and we will likely order more for her. Excellent flavor, but not for me.

The following three flavors are all still in my steeping/aging category. I can tell that the flavors are still in flux, and need more time to evolve into their destination flavors.

Casablanca Blend
Honey Flue Nut Tobacco
Honey Flue Tobacco

Hopefully, this will help someone that is currently contemplating ordering one or more of these flavors to come to the decision of trying them. Not one of the flavors was "bad" just some of them were closer to my personal preferences than others. I plan to highly recommend BWB to all of my vaping friends that enjoy tobacco flavors (not all of them do) as I am quite impressed.

Great work Don!!!

Just received coconut and banana/coconut yesterday morning

Both are delicious right out of the mail. I believe I have finally found my goto vape in banana/coconut.
To me it tastes like a banana cream pie with a generous layer of toasted coconut on top, amazing. This of course is dripping
on LR 510 and LR 306 attys, I have no idea how these would taste in a tank or carto, nor do I plan to find out.

I also got RY4 at the beginning of May and tried dripping some. It definately needs to steep for a while more.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Waffles - Holy cow this flavor is crazy amazing. It tastes exactly like Eggo waffles smothered in butter and then covered in warm syrup.

I like my waffles................PLAIN.

If somebody would only make this ejuice. I hate butter, and syrup and sweet fruit on my waffle. I love the taste of the waffle itself. Love Eggo waffles and the ones from The Waffle House.

I am a person who does not smother my food "in" anything. My tastebuds are very intact, which is suprising for an ex smoker. :) I like my string beans right off the vine......with nothing on them.

I wish somebody would make graham crackers, waffles, etc. just plain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread