Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Very nice description!

Orchard Frost: Since it's winter time.....take a bowl and fill with apple slices and raspberries...add a dash of cinnamon and chopped mint......put a large spoon of this in your mouth and chew a bit...now walk outside and take a breath of winter air through your mouth! SUPERB

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
cassablanca is my all day vape. i am actually worried that i will burn out on it and won't be able to find another favorite to match it. it's got a beautifully complex body-grassy, spicy, sweet, but not overbearing. whatever it is i am tasting isn't so overpowering that any of the flavors are muted. i don't know how else to describe it...it's mysterious, clean, earthy, simple...wow. i swore i'd never start talking about e liquid like it's wine, but there it is. it's my staple. i get cranky when i don't have it on hand. it's the e liquid that made me quit smoking. once i tasted it, cigarettes tasted funky to me....and not the good funky.

snoopydoo77

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
Any thoughts on the Banana Nut Bread?

I'm not very good in describing anything and the best way to would be to say : It truly tastes like Banana Nut Bread. It is amazingly good and at the moment my all day vape :D
You really should give it a try if you like Banana Nut Bread.....:)

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malty Toffee: The only juice in 8 months of vaping that when I'm puffing along I keep picking up the bottle to make sure I put the right juice in the vivi nova. I guess the name, in my mind, conjured up something else.
In other words, I have no idea how to describe it other than pleasant, tasty but not in your face. I haven't heard anyone say this but I pick up a hint of cola on the exhale but that doesn't define the flavor. Good throat hit, block your computer screen vapor, and screams all day vape. It's at least equal to any of the best flavors I've vaped and this is just my first BWB trial. Have two others steeping. Not steeping, they are being ignored, I'm busy.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Malty Toffee: The only juice in 8 months of vaping that when I'm puffing along I keep picking up the bottle to make sure I put the right juice in the vivi nova. I guess the name, in my mind, conjured up something else.
In other words, I have no idea how to describe it other than pleasant, tasty but not in your face. I haven't heard anyone say this but I pick up a hint of cola on the exhale but that doesn't define the flavor. Good throat hit, block your computer screen vapor, and screams all day vape. It's at least equal to any of the best flavors I've vaped and this is just my first BWB trial. Have two others steeping. Not steeping, they are being ignored, I'm busy.

That's a nice review! Malty Toffee is one of my favorites, too. It is without a doubt on my short list of "gotta have" juices, and I consider it my personal "after eight" vape. Oh-hey! Look at the time!!

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Thanks.....I'm new to vaping and really enjoying these reviews......just ordered 5 bottles of 10 ml samples from Backwoods Brew, and I can't wait.
glare.gif
Agreed, the reviews are great!

Corley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Alabama
Casablanca- I tried this flavor right out of the mailer, and liked it, it tastes like it has chocolate peanut butter in there somewhere.

Virginia- The first impression I got from this was "fresh linen". It's ok by itself, but it's a lot better as a base flavor for some of BWB's other creations.

Honey flue Tobacco- This tastes really good, a sweet hint of honey and very smooth.

Menthol Tobacco- We got this in the Medium strength menthol, and it's perfect. I used to love the menthol in Mistic e-cigs (usually found in gas stations). This is almost exactly like the Mistic menthol.

I really have been wanting to try cherry tobacco, but anytime I order it's always out of stock. Any idea when there may be another batch, or does it sell out as soon as a batch is made?

After all the reviews, I'm just itching to try Espresso, but I've been burned too many times by coffee flavors. Pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread