Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
What can I say, I enjoy it!

I've still got a few proprietary blends from other vendors, but if the choice is between Don's juice or another vendor I'm going to stick with Don's. I've tried a few blueberry, cola, and coffee juices from other vendors but was disappointed...I'm glad I re-ordered them from Don because they just taste so much more authentic.

Now to work up the courage to order Root Beer...the few I have tried scarred me pretty bad lol

JB911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
AZ
What can I say, I enjoy it!

I've still got a few proprietary blends from other vendors, but if the choice is between Don's juice or another vendor I'm going to stick with Don's. I've tried a few blueberry, cola, and coffee juices from other vendors but was disappointed...I'm glad I re-ordered them from Don because they just taste so much more authentic.

Now to work up the courage to order Root Beer...the few I have tried scarred me pretty bad lol

Hey Texas. I think you'll find that just like Don's other flavors, Root Beer tastes like Root Beer. The most impressive thing about BWB is that what's inside tastes like what's on the label.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Espresso. My must have vape. One can actually taste the Italian roasted beans and the deep, rich, and flavorful taste of a freshly brewed cup of espresso, with the slightest amount of sweetness. It's not a wimpy vape!

You know the days when everything you vape is just blah? Bad taste buds days? BWB Espresso is the one juice that gets me thru the nite. (morning, too.)

wildbill

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Georgia
Casablanca- my favorite vape, rich Turkish tobacco with the perfect cocoa undertone, wonderful vape
Malty- cotton candy, nice and light but oh so good
Malty Toffee- just like Malty but with a hint of liquer-ish toffee
Applewood- great mellow tobacco with the freshest red apple around
Dulce de Leche- sweet creamy goodness
Pear- just great, fresh, ripe peary goodness
Maple tobacco- like a fine cigar or pipe tobacco with the right touch of maple
Vanilla Bean- one of my new faves, think all natural classy vanilla taste
RY4- only RY4 i have liked, great smooth tobacco base with hints of caramel and vanilla
Ejoker's- RY4 with some great minty tones and a little warmth from the cinnamon finish

As you can see, I've tried a bunch. Still have a bunch more to try, but unlike other vendors, I can say all of the Backwoods juices I have tried are great and taste just like described on the website. :vapor:

GhostPirateLeChuck

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
South Carolina
I just quit smoking recently, so my taste buds are still screwed up, so take this with a grain of salt. I tried the following on an eGo 1000maH batt with a tank type A, and a 2.8ohm 510 atty:

Waffle - I've only tried this on the atty, but for me, the flavor starts out with a strong butter note, which turns into a lovely maple syrup flavor, with the waffle showing up on the exhale. I LOVE vaping this with coffee in the morning!

Virginia - nice, clean tobacco flavor with a nice TH on the atty, smooth, mellow tobacco flavor with a small TH in the tank. I've started vaping this after meals, since it's so clean.

Backo - bold and assertive tobacco flavor with a strong TH on the atty, smooth tobacco flavor with a mellow TH in the tank. Reminds me of an American Spirit Blue cigarette, which used to be my favorite smoke. This is now my main vape during the day.

Pear - It tastes like fresh pear. 'nuff said. The tank mellows the flavor down a bit, but otherwise it's good in both atty and tank.

I've got Applewood and Melonbacco, but I'm going to let them steep another week before trying them again. I'm having a hard time picking out the different flavors in those right now. Probably just my taste buds...

/Can't wait for my Malty, Casablanca, Nutty, and Honey Flue Nut to show up! :)

Last edited:

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
Waffle - For me it is a great morning vape. I like sweet so I have vaped it all day. I like that the maple flavor is not so overpowering and I get the buttered waffle taste too. This vape makes the people around me hungry...lol.

Malty - Perfect all day vape for me. It tastes like spun suger with a hint of something else. I do get a good TH from it too. This and Malty Toffee are my favorites.

Malty Toffee - For me I get pretty much the same flavor as above but the underlying flavors are a bit stronger. Again its just hard to describe but a very yummy mellow vape all-day vape that I love.

I have several others that I have not even tried yet..of those remaining are...applewood tobacco, vanilla bean, Hazelnut.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
MALTY TOFFEE - This is by far my absolute favorite, top of the list, hands down, must have, never be without juice :). The flavor is subtle but distinct but impossible to describe for me. Its smooth and creamy with the perfect hint of toffee. I could NEVER see myself without at least one bottle of this in my stash for as long as I vape. EVER!

VANILLA BEAN - I only bought a small bottle to try out and it was gone within a week of receiving it. Right out of the mail the vanilla wasn't all that strong, but by day 4 the aroma AND taste was pure gourmet vanilla. Its tastes like real vanilla beans.

CARAMEL CAPPUCCINO - Same scenario as above. The caramel started to come through just as I finished killing off the bottle. It has a nice creamy cappuccino taste and a delicious caramel exhale. Definately needing to buy bigger bottles of this and vanilla next time!

BLUEBACKO - This one is very surprising because I don't normally like to taste tobacco since I can vape "flavors", but I have to say if this is what Don's tobacco's taste like I'm doing more! The tobacco is authentic and the blueberry flavor is just enough that you know its there but it lets the tobacco come through nicely. (Not quite sure if I used the word tobacco enough there)

ROOT BEER - If you've ever had a really good guzzle of ice cold root beer on a hot day it tastes just like that - minus the ice cold of course. I've never had any soda pop or cola flavors before so I can't compare it to anything but this one tastes just like the real thing.

I have others (RY4 impatiently steeping this one, strawberry and pear. I'm not quite ready to give my impressions just yet)

Diesel9

Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
NC
Applewood (my daily vape).
I get crisp apple on inhale, not candy, not completely red apple either. Another poster described it well for me, its almost like i taste apple and apple skin, mmm. exhale Some apple followed by light tabaccoyawesomeness. I can't describe the taste as I don't really taste it, its more of a feel it thing. It just feels like exhaling tobacco without the nasty aftertaste of a cig. I think the apple plays a big role in the exhale without actually tasting it. It gives it body, at least for me.

RY4

On inhale I get strong bold tobacco almost cigar flavor, not harsh though , but smooth. I taste a few things on inhale, but have no idea what it is. I love it, but can never figure it out heh. on exhale, I get more of the cigar flavor but its followed up with a slight carmel undertone. Its not easy to detect for me, but its there. This juice is addictive. At first I didn't really like it, I let it be for a couple months and broke it out one day. by that time for me the tobacco had mellowed out some or become more interesting. I vaped it through a weekend and then the worst thing happened. I couldn't put it down :(. I wish i had it in front of me so i could vape and describe heh. But like most people having tried RY4, I'm out.. and have been for a while.

I have tried about 12 other BWB flavors, but don't feel qualified to really comment on them. I never vaped more than 10mil of them. They just never caught my tongue like applewood and RY4. Applewood has kept me cig free since i started over 8 months ago. Thanks again Don!

JB911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
AZ
MALTY TOFFEE - This is by far my absolute favorite, top of the list, hands down, must have, never be without juice :). The flavor is subtle but distinct but impossible to describe for me. Its smooth and creamy with the perfect hint of toffee. I could NEVER see myself without at least one bottle of this in my stash for as long as I vape. EVER!

VANILLA BEAN - I only bought a small bottle to try out and it was gone within a week of receiving it. Right out of the mail the vanilla wasn't all that strong, but by day 4 the aroma AND taste was pure gourmet vanilla. Its tastes like real vanilla beans.

CARAMEL CAPPUCCINO - Same scenario as above. The caramel started to come through just as I finished killing off the bottle. It has a nice creamy cappuccino taste and a delicious caramel exhale. Definately needing to buy bigger bottles of this and vanilla next time!

BLUEBACKO - This one is very surprising because I don't normally like to taste tobacco since I can vape "flavors", but I have to say if this is what Don's tobacco's taste like I'm doing more! The tobacco is authentic and the blueberry flavor is just enough that you know its there but it lets the tobacco come through nicely. (Not quite sure if I used the word tobacco enough there)

ROOT BEER - If you've ever had a really good guzzle of ice cold root beer on a hot day it tastes just like that - minus the ice cold of course. I've never had any soda pop or cola flavors before so I can't compare it to anything but this one tastes just like the real thing.

I have others (RY4 impatiently steeping this one, strawberry and pear. I'm not quite ready to give my impressions just yet)

Based on your comments I may have to give Bluebacko a try. Your reviews of the other flavors are spot on with mine, so maybe I'll be surprised too.

If you want to blow your mind completely try mixing Malty Toffee with Caramel Cap. Flavor explosion.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Oh god JB you just opened up a whole new world by suggesting that mix.

And I give bluebacko two enthusiastic thumbs up. Its really good right out of the mail and although I don't go out of my way to find a good tobacco flavor, this one is a re-order flavor for sure. Its a very refreshing tobacco vape with that hint of real blueberry.

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
Nobody get 555 Exotic. You won't like it.

Goatmeal_Crisp_by_plaguedvision.jpg

"Goatmeal crisp? Really dad?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread