Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
Just got another delivery. Gonna try Malty Toffee and watermelon, will you all know what I think.
Got another bot of cappuccino. It is the best out there. Tastes as authentic as a good fresh cup of capp.
RY$ wasn't for me. Had a weird taste on the back end that I couldn't take. Stupid tastebuds, I reallly wanted to like it.
Cola tastes like the real thing. Awesome.
Have to say that I love getting a new order from don but I hate having too wait for them to steep.

wildbill

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Georgia
Just got some new to me BWB flavors today.

BlueBacko- Backo with a subtle hint of blueberry. Authentic blueberry goodness, nothing artificial.
Melonbacco- Backo with a huge blast of watermelon. Delicious and a rocking throat hit.
Pina Colada- Real pineapple and real coconut. Best Pina Colada vape I have tried. Tastes just like the drink.

Still have not found a BWB juice that I don't like :vapor:

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
So whatcha gonna do with that RY4? :D:D

Just got another delivery. Gonna try Malty Toffee and watermelon, will you all know what I think.
Got another bot of cappuccino. It is the best out there. Tastes as authentic as a good fresh cup of capp.
RY$ wasn't for me. Had a weird taste on the back end that I couldn't take. Stupid tastebuds, I reallly wanted to like it.
Cola tastes like the real thing. Awesome.
Have to say that I love getting a new order from don but I hate having too wait for them to steep.

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
I feel that the cocoa is certainly brought out a little with steeping, but the lightness of the cocoa and how it complements the rest of the vape is what I really like about it...I don't really want to vape fudge, but the cocoa becomes more pleasantly apparent without being too sweet or overpowering.

So I finally filled up a carto with some Vanilla Bean (that I had only previously tasted by dripping and getting hardly any flavor)...WHOA

This vanilla bean is a completely different experience than before. Steeping may account for flavor as well, but its a night and day difference from what I thought this juice was 2 weeks ago or so when I last tried it. My opinion has completely changed (I'm vaping it more than Casablanca, which really says something) and I'm vaping this poor little 10ml bottle to death...definite re-order as long as I have cartos.

I've also been using these cartos kind of like an atomizer and just topping them off before they are empty and accidently put a few drops of Caramel Cappucino into this Vanilla Bean carto...best mistake ever.

dragit

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2011
Wyoming
Applewood so far has not been my thing. Taste like straight wood with no apple. Also seems to plauge the atty with the flavor of wood unless i give it a good cleaning after.

Mango So far taste like nothing to me. must be a very subtle taste.

Cola has the soda taste down to a science! It taste identical to the real deal. Freaky kinda!

Moving on to dripping the bluebacko tonight. So far i have a woodsy sort of tobacco taste. Not pickin up on the blue berry yet

All fresh new bottles. Will come back after a little steep. I have five or six other flavors to try yet

Endosidney

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2011
NW Florida
A few weeks after I started vaping I ordered several well regarded juices. I was heartbroken at how little I enjoyed them at day 1. Some I didn't taste at all and some had a musty harsh taste while others had a strong perfumey, candy-like unpleasantness . Wow, have things changed! Now that taste buds have normalized and juices steeped I can really taste and enjoy many of them.

Applewood, I think, is particularly good. I was able to vape this the earliest of all of BWB tobacco's. It's not an up front apple taste, rather its essence. Somewhere I read an apple jolly rancher description. It's quite the opposite, definitely more refined and subtle, and I've not noticed an overwhelming woody taste at all.

dragit

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2011
Wyoming
How long have you been vaping Dragit and off analogs taste could be diminished due to non working taste buds from years of abuse as well

Ive been a dedicated vaporer (lol) for about two months now.

I smoked for probably 3-4 years is all. But couldnt stop!

I imagine its because they need a lil steep. Most every other juice sits on a shelf or is mixed and shipped from China. So once i get ahold of them they have steeped for 2 months i imagine.

I have lost no faith yet. There isn't so many faithful customers for no reason!! I'll just leave my BWB stuff at home when i leave town for work and revisit after a few weeks.

wildbill

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Georgia
Applewood so far has not been my thing. Taste like straight wood with no apple. Also seems to plauge the atty with the flavor of wood unless i give it a good cleaning after.

Mango So far taste like nothing to me. must be a very subtle taste.

Cola has the soda taste down to a science! It taste identical to the real deal. Freaky kinda!

Moving on to dripping the bluebacko tonight. So far i have a woodsy sort of tobacco taste. Not pickin up on the blue berry yet

All fresh new bottles. Will come back after a little steep. I have five or six other flavors to try yet

I have found that for me the apple really comes out after about a week and balances the tobacco quite perfectly. For me the mango is also a subtle flavor, not as up front as say the peach or pear, which are also quite delicious.

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think that "wood" taste is the tobacco. When I get tobaccos, they all have kind of an "astringent" taste to them that I could see being interpreted as "woody". That mellows after a week or two (or more :) ) and becomes wonderful. The tobaccos are my favorties!!! Applewood and Cherry tobacco are my daily vapes, but I've liked all the others I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread