Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoYOmamaox

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
NORTH CAROLINA
Backo- mild tobacco good mixer with other juices

Ry4- kinda like a mild black and mild with carmel and vanilla its just great

Malty toffee- thick very much toffee also a nice mixer with other juices

Applewood- nice apple taste with alot of wood some tabacco mix it with malty toffee for a change

Maple Tobacco- strong tobacco with a hint of maple gets stronger as it steeps

Melonbacco- has a melon tast kinda of light not my thing

I am looking forward to trying menthol and e joker don has a great juice line and everybody should like something just try them all and find what works for you remember that the juice you hate is the juice somebody else loves. :2cool:

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I keep reading good things about the Cherry tobacco, but haven't tried that one yet. I think I'll just have to add that to my next order.

If I could have only one BWB juice, it would be Cherry Tobacco. It's the one I keep coming back to. As good as the others are, for me, the Cherry Tobac is perfection.

wildbill

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Georgia
I keep reading good things about the Cherry tobacco, but haven't tried that one yet. I think I'll just have to add that to my next order.

Just got my cherry tobacco today. Had to try it immediately! To me it's like a more robust Backo and then at the very end of the exhale is some of the best cherry flavor I have had in any vape. It has kind of a lingering spiciness on the palate. Quite good!

Southernbelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
Louisiana
I'll add to the Cherry Tobacco. I can taste the cherry, and it's blended very well with the tobacco. Neither one stands out against the other. Not a dry peppery tobacco either. It's a rich smooth tobacco, and the cherry is very natural. No cough drops here.

555 -- Rich and complex and sorry, but hard to describe in terms of flavor. It is not dry nor woody, and it leaves no sour or astringent aftertaste. At first it was rather perfume like. After two weeks the perfume was gone. It's still "aromatic" but in a really good way. This one is so unique, totally different from any other tobacco I've tried. This one accompanies me everywhere.

Honey Flue -- a true honey taste, not a sickly sweet honey. The tobacco is mild. It's a great change from the stronger tobaccos.

I only vape at 12mg or lower, and these are all 12s. Lots of tobaccos have a peppery undertone starting at 12. I detect none of that here.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
When I eat a York Peppermint Pattie I get the cool sensation that I'm standing in the middle of a cold mountain lake with cool water splashing all over my body. :)

Wonder how many folks remember that commercial. lol

Oh... wait... You're talking about Don's brews here aren't you. :facepalm: :laugh:

Well in dat case I'll just say that Casa is it for me 24/7/365. It has a perfect mellow tobacco base with a clever little hint of coco that seems to appear off and on when it feels like it during the exhale. I've not ever experienced a juice that can do that and it makes for a great all day vape cause you never know what the next puff will be like. Which IMHO is a very good thing indeed. :p

DoubleHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
New Jersey
I cannot come up with a great description for Casablanca save for that fact that it is great to just kick back on a comfortable couch or chair, close my eyes and enjoy a great tobacco vape. It tastes like..more! (which I need, I only have like 8 mil left :( ) Need me some steeped Casablanca!

Malty and Malty Toffee just taste like their name.

Last edited:

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
My takes on my three favorites.

Applewood Tobacco – very mild fresh apple taste on the inhale, very mild tobacco and woody taste on the exhale. I appreciate the mild flavors and excellent tastes, but a little more flavor would be good for me.

555 – spicy with sweet tones on the exhale. The flavor is hard to compare with anything else I’ve tasted. The tobacco is fresh and nutty without being “redman” chewing tobacco, and the spices go with the tobacco exceedingly well complementing each other. The sweetness at the end just finishes it all perfectly.

Honey Flue – OMG. This is my favorite flavor of all. Currently out and needing more but that is beside the point. The honey flavor is clean and spot on and doesn’t overpower the tobacco at all. It is a dry tobacco that really comes through on the exhale and tastes mild and delicious. The dryness is my favorite part, I get all the flavor and just works so well. I had my doubts about the flue cured tastes when I first ordered it but it quickly won me over. I need to order some more, and add the “Nut” as well, I am a fan of the nutty flavors of the 555 and RY4. If the Honey Flue Nut is half as good as I imagine, I will be in vaping heaven. :vapor:

Jag

DoubleHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
New Jersey
Now that i have got try a more heavily steeped Casa ~ 3months. I would have to concur that I prefer that bite that fresh casa ( < 1 month old) gives. That is certainly NOT to say more steeped Casa is bad, on the contrary! But I do recall reading a post where someone preferred the bite fresh Casa gives, and I concur. That is probably why I went through 15 mil in ummm a VERY short period of time!

DoubleHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
New Jersey
I like my Casa right out of the mailbox too Hex:):)

I thought that was you who said you like it fresh Whiskey. I am enjoying it steeped a lot but I think that sharp bite makes it all the more satisfying. What a change in joose though! I have had some flavor change it steeped joose, but this is dramatic!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
i see alot of people mentioning cinnamon in the ejoker, i dont get cinnamon at all, i get a sweet taste with tobacco, and ever so slight menthol, like just enough to cool your tongue, prolly my new favorite.
cherry tobacco - i really wanted to love this one, but i couldnt taste the cherry in it, my very first vape i tasted it, but even dripping after that i couldnt... not a bad flavor at all, just not enough cherry...
honey flue cured - in the top 3! love it, real honey not surgary honey flavor with the bwb signature tobacco, couldnt be better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread