Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Although this is not the thread to respond to your question Mello,

Our website was just down for a few weeks due to a family emergecy , Don is trying to get caught up with a flood of orders & remixing the juices that we were out of. What you need to do is just keep an eye on the site for when the juices you want become available again.
you can also use the notify me buttons for them too, unless they are for Ry4 & Ejokers because the notify me buttons are not in use for those 2 flavors.

Flying Mystic

Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Atlanta
Malty Toffee - Warm caramel and semi-sweet chocolate with a touch of malty goodness. If this had a better throat hit it would easily be my main all day vape.

Casablanca - Tobacco with a little bite that's tamed by a smooth cocoa finish. This juice is pure ambrosia after it's steeped a month or more. Mixed with a little Malty Toffee we're talking e-juice taken to the level of sublimity.

Adirondack - An extremely complex juice with flavors hard to put your finger on. Which is why I love this juice so much. I get a dry, almost musty tobacco that has the perfect bite, with an ever so slightly sweet finish. Every time I vape this juice, which is often, I get something new. It's not a on-the-go juice, it's a sit back and contemplate kind of juice.

landscaper

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Atlanta
Just received some of Dons Ry4, all I can say is WOW this is the stuff. Its so smooth and not sickening sweet like others I tried. Real tobacco taste, excellent vapor and just the right amount of throat hit. I'm vaping this stuff as I write this and I just got it out of the mailbox so it may change a little after a few days or so. If it lasts that long.

I kept thinking that I recognized this taste from somewhere but I could not put my finger on it. It was really bugging me and then all of a sudden it hit me. Red Man Chewing tobacco. If you ever smelled or chewed that stuff you will know what I'm talking about and the minute you vape it you will see what I mean. Many moons ago I chewed Red Man and this has that same sorta flavor profile. In a good way, in a very good way. You can almost taste the tobacco leaves themselves. It has a slight sweetness on the inhale with just a little bit of tobacco bite and cooling effect on the exhale. There is no chemical taste or smell like a lot of juice Ive tried. Dons juice doesn't have that chemical smell or taste in any of the flavors I have tried, which is a good thing. Not too many vendors can produce a good balanced tobacco flavor, most smell of chemicals and give me that fog head feeling. I'm sure some of you know what I mean. Never had that with Dons juice. Just goes to show there is a major difference in someone throwing juice together and a real master at work. Ok back to the review.

It leaves a tobacco taste on your tongue that is very pleasant. I don't taste much vanilla or caramel but that is a good thing. The flavor may change as it steeps and those flavors may come out a little more but it is great right out of the mailbox.

To me a good blend is like a fine wine or a good cigar or a good meal, all of the flavors when added at the right amounts blend into one great experience that keeps you wanting more.

Fantastic, great job. Now the only thing is he will have to make it available more often, or before I finish this 30ml bottle. :laugh:

If you like the tobacco flavors to take the lead and are not into the sweet RY4's then this is the one for you. Now if I can put this down long enough to give the Ejoker a try I will let you guys know what I think of that one also.:laugh:

Now I know why everyone raves about this stuff. I'm serious if you are looking for a great tobacco Ry4...this is the real deal.

:vapor: Dave

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Great idea!

I love BWB Espresso, 18mg nic. Imagine the finest coffee....the expensive kind from Hawaii or deep in a rainforest somewhere. Full bodied, dark, rich but so mellow. And Smoooth! This juice is a fine example of the quality of Don's ejuice. I've ordered from other vendors and in comparison, theirs is just bleh! Espresso has great TH and good vapor too...being a newbie I don't really notice or care too much about volumes of vapor yet. Anyway, I've already vaped half the bottle without too much steeping time and it just gets better and better. Will definitely order this one again. Right after I try the other dozen BWB I can't wait to get in the mail.
:mail:

ClutchMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
New Orleans
OK, I have 5 new juices to review here.

Backo - Wow this stuff is good. Pure clean tobacco with just the right amount of sweetness on the exhale. This is ne of my favorites so far.
Virginia - Another really good tobacco base with even more sweetness to it. Tastes like a really good cigar or pipe tobacco to me.

I just got these next 3 in the mail today and tried them straight out of the mailbox with a brand new 510 LR atty on my Silver bullet with a fresh battery. Oh boy all 3 of these are amazing and I can't wait to try them again after they steep (if they last that long!)

Melonbacco - Jeez this stuff is good! Wow Don, this one is superb, I don't know how you do it, but keep on keepin' on bro! It tastes like a slice of fresh watermelon (real watermelon not Jolly Rancher) with that clean tobacco base. Throat hit is off the charts at 18mg. LOVE it!

Cherry Tobacco - See above with a REAL cherry taste.

Applewood - PERFECT! I think I found my vaping nirvana. The hype is true, this is my favorite BWB juice so far. I got chills when I first vaped this one and I think a little tear rolled down my cheek LOL! Amazing taste on this one and a definite home run! I think my favorite part about it is the woodsy notes on the exhale. I taste the apple, but it is not overpowering like I expected, it's perfect.

Of the 16 flavors I've tried so far from BWB, these 5 are my favorite.

DoubleHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
New Jersey
Juice order came in today, immediately debridged a 510 and got dripping on MelonBacco. Don you are are artisan, can't say that enough! Just like Applewood, you get the fruit to tobac ration SPOT ON! Truly Deilcious!

After not liking 2 different coffee vapes, I am hesitant to try the Cap though, maybe if I find an older attie, but otherwise might just look to trade. That is NOT knocking Don's coffee vapes, just me not digging 2 different ones I have tried.

El-ahrairah

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Chesterfield, MI
Maybe my tastebuds are out of whack, but everyone is saying that the 555 Exotic has nutty, sweet, even coconut flavors to it. I'm not tasting any of that. All I get is licorice at high volts and anise at mid/low volts. The bottle is almost a month old, so it's steeped a bit, but the flavor hasn't changed since it was fresh out of the box. It's the only flavor that I wasn't thrilled by.

DarwinUser

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
New York
From all the description of RY4 on this thread, it sounds exactly like the flavor I've been searching for. I've asked several times on ECF about any juice that duplicates what Greeen Smoke sells as Red-Label juice, but never identified any. Flavor I'm looking for is a smooth tobacco flavor with hint of nut (almond or hazelnut?) that has somewhat hard to describe "full" body that lingers after exhale. The only problem is, I can NEVER get RY4 from BWB site (or Ejoker). I once got an email alert for RY4 being available, but when I got around to ordering it, it was gone... It's too bad that RY4 and Ejoker are in such a short supply. I'm literally dying to try them.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
First of all, I just got this BWB Root Beer(18mg) in my Backfriday order. 3/4 of the bottle is already gone so I would say I love it! The flavor is like the old-fashioned fountain drinks we used to get. Probably can't even find those anymore. Very intense root beer taste. If you like root beer, you will love it. Clouds of vapor and nice TH. I taste vanilla which every good root beer should have. Even has a bit of a bite to it which I like. Definitely ordering more of this one! Thanks, Don....another Winner! :toast:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
I would say based on the description of what you are looking for in a nutty full bodied flavor I dont think the RY4 will be in that category. I wish it wasnt in short supply either
From all the description of RY4 on this thread, it sounds exactly like the flavor I've been searching for. I've asked several times on ECF about any juice that duplicates what Greeen Smoke sells as Red-Label juice, but never identified any. Flavor I'm looking for is a smooth tobacco flavor with hint of nut (almond or hazelnut?) that has somewhat hard to describe "full" body that lingers after exhale. The only problem is, I can NEVER get RY4 from BWB site (or Ejoker). I once got an email alert for RY4 being available, but when I got around to ordering it, it was gone... It's too bad that RY4 and Ejoker are in such a short supply. I'm literally dying to try them.

DoubleHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
New Jersey
I would say based on the description of what you are looking for in a nutty full bodied flavor I dont think the RY4 will be in that category. I wish it wasnt in short supply either

I have had Greensmoke Red Label, and Don is correct. RY4 (not just BWB, but any) will not be like it.

DarwinUser

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
New York
I have had Greensmoke Red Label, and Don is correct. RY4 (not just BWB, but any) will not be like it.

Thanks for both your replies. Good to know.
Still, I'm dying to try BWB RY4.
I've tried many different RY4 juices, but they vary in flavor.
Some I like, some I don't, but none outstanding.
Given all the great juices from BWB, I'm willing to bet that BWB RY4 will be my favorite RY4 flavor.

slovatish

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Indianapolis
Ok, so I'm a relatively new vaper (abt three months) and just got my first BWB order the other day. I ordered two: Applewood Tobacco and 555 Exotic (both 24mg). I'll preface this by saying that before these two juices, the only liquids I had tried were a few of the various ones offered by company I bought my kit from. I was never overwhelmed by any of them, but also never really had anything to compare them to.

My vaping world instantly changed the minute that I tasted the Applewood. Wow. Just wow. A rich, earthy taste, accompanied by an absolutely gorgeous red apple aroma. I literally couldn't put it down last night. Stunning. Nice work Don.

Now onto the 555 Exotic. I had read really good things about this one, so I was excited to try it. I put a few drops in my carto and took a drag. Now maybe it's just me and my lack of experience, or perhaps I got a strange batch or something, but I had to look to make sure that my battery wasn't dead. There was literally no throat hit whatsoever. Surprised by this, I exhaled and a wonderfully large cloud of vapor came out. Can this be right? Is this normal for this one? As far as flavor goes, it's top-notch.....kind of a caramel corn sweetness to it, but a nice richness as well. I just wish I could actually feel it when I took a drag. Anyone else experienced this?

In closing, I want to ask a rather noobish question: The BWB juices seem a bit thicker than I'm used to. How many drops does it take on average to fill your average KR808-style carto? I was used to putting about 10-15 drops of my old liquid into the carto, but when I get to about five drops of the BWB, the packing material already looks pretty saturated. Any tips for this noob vaper?

D

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Keep filling. do it 1 drop at a time and wait for the juice to soak in. you should still fit the same amount.

its strange that you say you dont get a TH from 555E. i actually read someone else saying the same exact thing today. i dont understand that at all. the 555E ive been getting has a good TH. better than most of my juices. i sure hope the 555E hasnt changed!! :/

Please, Don say it aint so!

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
555 EXOTIC

This tastes like something I would be toking from a hookah at a bazaar in Istanbul...I kid you not! I don't get a nutty taste from this at all. It's more like a tobacco base with floral incense notes bouncing all over my mouth. It took me about 5 minutes to figure it out, and it was driving me crazy trying to figure what that flavor was. Then I had my DING DING! moment and figured it out. This juice takes me back to my days backpacking across Europe and staying in random hostels. Ummmm......THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread