Taste, looks, and Feels like a real marlboro cigarette??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
looks and feels - well nothing will..except a cigarette.
All PVs look 'a bit like' a cigarette but that's where it ends. You think NOW you want tiny - trust me you don't. What you want is efficient and practical.
A PV the size of a cig would give you about 2 puffs of vapor. If I could lug one aorund hte size of a VW with any degree of cool (minus hernias) I probably would. The juice is good, I want more of it not less. My little 510 is tiny but good for vapor.
What you want is to go look in the ECF LIbrary thread - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...pdated-pictures-most-common-e-cig-models.html
and see what most of them look like.
The bigger ones usually last longer (battery swapping out when you're out n about is a pain you know where) but aren't always the 'best' for vapor or TH.
Go have a looky and then throw us some more questions :)

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
Sorry, the short answer is no.
Nothing will Taste, Look, and Feel like a real Marlboro cigarette.

I am not a hardware expert (yet). I only use the KR808D-1 (2 piece).
So I have no first hand experience comparing it to other models.
All I can say is the KR808D-1, has Flavor and Throat Hit, sometimes too much TH...
Vapor, it makes enough for me, but don't expect to see a huge cloud when you exhale unless you don't inhale the vapor. Keeping vapor in your lungs makes it not vapor very quickly...
You want it to feel like a real cig in your hand, you will probably want an automatic.
So at that point you need to start looking at size.
Here is a picture I took of my KR808 batteries.
4283405309_f9b435def3.jpg

V4L shorty on the bottom, next up a regular length from CigEasy, then a V4L XL with cartomizer attached at top.
Thats a box of newport 100's at the top.

Now onto flavors:
There are a bunch of tobacco flavors, by lots of different vendors, none of them taste like a burning cigarette.

Most tobacco flavors taste like an unlit cigarette.
Suck on your marb unlit, thats the best you can hope for.

Or walk into a tobacco shop, you smell that in the air, that is what tobacco tastes like when you vape it.

There are a lot of flavors of e-juice out there, what other flavored things do you like?
You are not stuck with just tobacco, there are like 100+ flavors of e-juice on the market right now.

Once you realize that no tobacco is going to taste like a burning cigarette, the sooner you can find something that you will enjoy vaping as much as you enjoyed smoking Marbs.

When I first started vaping, I went looking for something that tasted like Newports.
I spent quite a bit of money trying all types of mints and menthols and tobaccos. Turned out none of them would fill that flavor of newport. I then moved on to trying fruity flavors, some i liked, some i hated. None of them can I vape all day and feel satisfied.

I then tried some coffees. I like the coffee flavored e-juices a lot.
Cafe macchiato (original recipe) from Tasty Vapor is great.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cappuccino, Amaretto Coffee, Hazelnut Coffee, Caramel Coffee, all with whipped cream (I like my coffee light and sweet), from Ms T's Bakery Essentials are all fantastic vapes.
Ms. T's Hot Chocolate w/ Marshmallows, while not a coffee, lives with my coffees and I really love this stuff. I couldn't taste chocolate in anything I vaped until I got this. This is truly Hot Chocolate with marshmallows flavored. Open up a packet of hot coco with mini-marshmallows and smell the powder. That is exactly what it taste like. it is frigging unbelievably good!
Caramel mocha frappachino from V4L is also good, but I like the hand mixed flavors better.

I vape the coffee flavors throughout the day in lower 12mg strength. These give me the oral fixation, and the low nic helps with the mild cravings. When I get that I NEED a cigarette feeling, I end up going back to Mint 24mg from Cigeasy, and Nuport 24mg from V4L. These 2 give me the throat Hit, and High Nic lvl I needed to keep me from lighting an analog. They have a flavor that i find pleasing, its not a newport, but it doesn't have to be.

I find that 555 36mg from V4L also delivers the TH and nic i need.
555 is a nutty tobacco flavor.

RY4 24mg I tried from CigEasy also delivers that TH like a cig.
Ry4 is a sweeter tobacco flavor with caramel and vanilla.

RY2 - Party Puff Liquid from litecig also has that TH.
To me it taste like a less nutty 555 with some caramel sweetness to it.

Like CaptJay said, Look around a bit, ask more questions, there are plenty of us here that are willing to be helpful.

I been vaping for a little over 1 month now, people here are full of good info, just watch out for the cheerleaders.

Last edited:

ericscott

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Grove city ohio
I've tried the greensmoke. It has a lot of vapor but doesn't really taste like a real cigarette. I need that throat hit and that taste. Do you guys have any suggestions? Ive done a search and havent really figured it out. Thanks guys
The only way i can get a good troat hit is high nic levels i buy 48m from freedomsmokes i get camel and tobacco flav and try geting a 5v or 6v mod if u want a real tobacco flavor then buy from TastVapor his tobacco flav is made from real tobacco and he sell 48m thats what it takes for me.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Liberty Revolution gave some pretty good choices up there and recommended a couple of vendors that I would have as you can see from my signature.

However as far as liquids to use to get closest to a cig feel a lot of people seem to be considering the liquids from E-Liquid by Halo to be the closest thing they have found, myself included. Also the Deuce liquid from LitecigUSA , for me, doesn't really taste like a cig or cigar but has been the best thing I have found to give that sit down and relax after a meal and have a smoke/cigar feeling.

If you're looking for other hardware to simulate a real cig then size-wise I would say the m40x series is the closest. However if you want a good cheap option to try a 3 piece unit with a good throat hit and flavor I would suggest trying one of the "disposable" (turning out they are lasting alot longer than expected) 510 units from either LitecigUSA or MadVapes LLC (may be carried by others but those are the two I know of off the top of my head and vendors I know and trust).

As an additional measure to get to a cigarette feel and something that makes the 510 an even better alternative you could check out this thread here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/64259-510-cartomizers.html which talks about the new soft 510 cartomizers that look and feel like a cig filter and are found at LeCig 808A-B / 510 Soft Cartomizers . Haven't tried these myself yet.

Good luck on your new habit/hobby and welcome to ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread