Tasting liquid juice on alien kit baby beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilala311

Mar 28, 2017
The X4 say up to 70W and I run them less than half which as I said it a major cloud and a smooth cool vape that I always shoot for. I say try it lower. Good luck
I lowered it to 35 and it helps doesn't crackle and pop, but it's still very lightly tastes it. I'll just deal with that till I have to change the coil . I have a t8 replacement coil that also came in the kit

Reactions: SteveS45

Thumpszilla

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nobody says you have to get rid of the coil you take out. Lay it to the side and try the other coil. If you like the new coil better you can always soak your old coil in distilled water to clean it the let it dry and use it for a backup.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have had a cool fire IV with a ISub tank on it and it didnt really give me that much satisfaction after a while. I went out and bought a smok alien mod with the baby-q2 tank and I can taste liquid juice when I'm Vaping. I'm running at 55w and it is just terrible to taste the juice. Is there a way to fix this?
Welcome and glad you joined. Lots of possible reasons.
Might like to read:
What's the best vaping device out there so far?
Wattage vs. Flavor | E-Cigarette Forum
http://diyordievaping.com/2016/02/26/why-is-my-ejuice-harsh-beginner-diy-ejuice-tips/

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
If you do have juice down the center shaft one way to clear it. Wrap a bit of paper towel around the airholes at the base loosly and blow hard short burst through the drip tip. The liquid should end up in the paper towel.

As for coil life. It varies a ton how long you can get from a coil. Very sweet or dark juices will gunk up a coil in no time causing it to need to be changed more often. I have a favorite that gunks things up so fast I have to change the coil every 60 mL. If you let the juice get too low in the tank you might have let the coil go dry and burnt the cotton in it (not in temperature control) and that is an instant replace the coil. How much you vape can also affect how often you change the coil.

Once a week is not that unusual. Some folks can get longer depending on what they are vaping and how much. 3 weeks would not be all that common from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread