Tasty Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
To Leezon:

Firstly sir, you had addressed my significant other on Live Help. We can appreciate that you're shopping around for possibly new suppliers, but you used this as a means to weasel a discount.

I don't use weasel lightly because you NEVER asked for a discount, you stated the price that you were WILLING to pay on a single bottle of e-liquid and used the fact that you were a new customer to justify your paying this price. That's weaseling to me.

All of us here were looking at the chat screen when you were pulling this on my wife. So after being told NO the first time, you called ME on the phone pulling the same routine? Now that's just cheap, grade school manipulation and that would make ANYONE a little less than "chipper".

And I was rather polite considering that you were making your rounds with our staff trying to get $5 off ONE bottle of liquid.

We have thousands of customers. We have HIGHLY competitive prices for the quality of product we offer. And we're willing to work with a great deal of people, but we're no different from anybody else, when we feel like we're being manipulated in a VERY amateur way, it's insulting. It's insulting our intellect, it's insulting our operation, it's also insulting the thousands of other customers.

And maybe we're a little spoiled in the way that we don't have hundreds of people hitting us left and right with bloated senses of self-entitlement, where we've been able to build up mental callouses and be able to brush it off with ease.

No, quite the opposite, we've dealt with thousands of customers, who were just as grateful to be getting good product, at a good price, are happy to send kudos our way for our product and we thank them for being part of our experience as a business.

Actually, I'm pretty damned grateful for the experience we've had to date, so Leezon, if doing what you do means we lose a little business from people like yourself. I think I can live with this. Because we love the customers we do have and they don't insult our intelligence with this petty manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread