Tasty Vapor's "Island Punch" recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hey all,

I was hoping Tasty Vapor had a forum here on ECF but apparently they don't so I decided to post here in the main liquid section...this question goes to anyone who has ever ordered (and liked) Tasty Vapor's "Island Punch" ejuice.

I use to order this stuff ALL THE TIME a few years ago but I can't remember if I ordered it sweetened, unsweetened or half sweetened...they leave it up to you to decide and I can't remember what I chose.

Was wondering if anyone else here vapes this liquid and can tell me how they order it?

Thanks!

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
Sweetness seems to be a personal preference for vaping. (Just like eliquid flavors are.) Some love it, some hate it. I love sweet vapes. Everything that I ordered from Tasty Vapor over the years, I always just choose sweetened because he gives us a choice. I have always been happy with the results. A few times I got unsweetened and was not disappointed, but went back to sweetened (because he gave me the choice).

If you like the sweet vapes, and are really in a dilemma over the decision, half sweet may be a happy medium and even undistinguishable from sweetened and unsweetened since it is a sweet liquid.

The TV forum has been archived for a few years. Good luck.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I was also thinking about ordering it unsweetened and buy one of their bottles of sweetener and adding it myself if indeed I feel like something is missing. Good idea? I'm assuming the same sweetener they sell on their site (I think it comes in 15ML bottles) is the same sweetener they use when making the liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread