Tasty Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
German Chocolate Cake
I cant seem to put this stuff down. Its my all day vape right now.

Atomic cinacide—most flavorful juice you will ever try. However, I can only vape it at night because it is so strong it makes all my other juices taste bad after using it.

German Chocolate Cake--at first I did not like the German Chocolate Cake, but now I love it. It has a semi-bitter chocolate taste and it is the only juice that I have tried that does not have an underlying sweet taste to it. It goes great with drinking coffee.

Im loving the Chocolate/Banana/Black Walnut.... Its a nice combo of flavors with Chocolate being the dominant.

I also have the atomic cinnacide... Both of the liquids are nic free doublers I bought with intention to mix unflavored nic juice with. With that said, the atomic cinnacide gives one hell of a kick in the face without the nic! I was really surprised.

I could see myself vaping both liquids as they are non nic for parts of the day.

Safe Travels,
RIAFlight25

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Mint Chocolate Chip the best out of the 20 TV liquids that ive tried IMO. Although after vaping it for a few weeks all my other sweeter TV juices are too much for me now. Oh well, ive found vaping gold. Its not on the site, but Geoff will make it for you on request. Its freaking amazing and I never liked mint choc chip. It tastes just like an Ande's Candy thing you get with your check at the olive garden crossed with a girlscout Thin Mint cookie :) Even if you don't like those (like me) that flavor in a vapor is wonderful.

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
I've only tried Banannas Foster and Spiced Rum, but have to say I love the Banannas Foster, it's great. Mine is the 24 nic with 10% vg, and I vape with a 510.

Today I placed an order for the Tastyfinger and Atomic Cinnacide @ 36% nic with 10%vg after reading all the good reviews on these 2 flavors. I vape alot and decided to step up my nic strenght to see if that helps.

Also curious about their regular Tobacco flavor, as I enjoy vaping tobacco flavor, anyone tried that?

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
Also curious about their regular Tobacco flavor, as I enjoy vaping tobacco flavor, anyone tried that?

i have tried it. i consider it the best tobacco flavor so far that i have tried. i know a lot of people like the 'smoking/burning' simulations out there but they are not for me. TV is the S##t. hands down.
my favs, i have only tried Tobacco, AC and Dulce De Leche and all are wonderful. and i use a kr808.

GL man i understand what you are going through. the quest for something to 'enjoy' was tough going for me till i found TV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread