Tattoo Design Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
If he likes that idea then I can make it. As a matter of fact efirdj, if you could list components that appeal to you, I can put together an image. You like fire, dragons, ships, pinups, eagles, flags, stars, banners, words, ect's?
That would be awesome if you would do that for someone! Ive already been told by some that they have ideas, but wont enter because they (like me) are seriously lacking in the artisitry abilities.

As far as the elements go, I really dont have anything in mind, nothing preferred, nothing off limits except nudity, foul language, and the like. Ive got three young kids.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Okey Dokey dere...<hiccup> I filled my creative cup and drank it ! :blink: Now look what ya did !
USSNASSAU2.jpg
How's dat fer not knowin what the heck I was drinkin ? :laugh::laugh: uhmmm :unsure: I think...:smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
:?:

Ok, not to be a buzzkill, but Ive gotten the feeling we've gone a little off course. And its mostly my fault. Though I have laughed out loud at some of the "designs", please, serious entries only. What art is posted may be the inspiration for someone else who just needs a good idea.
:unsure: Okay, I'll behave now View attachment 67046

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
:ohmy:Oh No ! :nun: I pray it didn't really die :unsure: I think. :laugh::laugh: But what do I know ? :blink: Oops, I fegits I'm posta behave myself :oops: sorry :smokie:

don't cry honey...
I hope you are coming up with another design and taking your time with it so you dont hurt your hands.

I really hope other people are doing the same thing and this thread isnt dead... Not that whats already been posted isnt good, but I was really hoping for a better response to this one.

pixilator

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Indiana
I got an idea for you but i honestly worked to long today to draw but here goes. get your Navy Anchor. Just the outline and on the inside make it biomechanical. if you google biomechanical tattoo you will get an idea of what i`m talking about but the Main outline would be the Anchor. as for the patriotic part if the outline was doubled with a decent amount of space between the 2 lines "your main outlines" you could fill in that empty space with the flag and make the biomechanical part gray wash / black work. hope that helps man. i can visualize it but i`m not sure if you can.

I think what he's getting at is this. Now, feel free to laugh when you see it; I'm visiting my mom and stuck using her computer--which means I get to do this using MS Paint. But I mean...for paint, it's not thaaaaat horrible. (Ok, yes it is). Now just imagine it, but done by someone that's good. I'm betting you could add some other navy elements, just not sure what.

Disclaimer: My artist talent is zilch. I just enjoy effing around on MS Paint.

arm tattoo ecf.JPG

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I think what he's getting at is this. Now, feel free to laugh when you see it; I'm visiting my mom and stuck using her computer--which means I get to do this using MS Paint. But I mean...for paint, it's not thaaaaat horrible. (Ok, yes it is). Now just imagine it, but done by someone that's good. I'm betting you could add some other navy elements, just not sure what.

Disclaimer: My artist talent is zilch. I just enjoy effing around on MS Paint.

View attachment 67204
You know, that actually isnt bad!

What say you TheJack?! is that close to what you had in mind?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread