Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Just rec'd my juices from Copper Creek :D

To be honest, I prolly never would have tried them if it weren't for you. Thank you, you did me a big favor here !!
tresamoureux.gif
Loving the Blackberry flavor !!!!!!!!!!
tresamoureux.gif
I will be reordering this again :) I also ordered the Twisted tobacco flavor. That one mite be takin a lil getting used to :laugh: I had no idea what to expect out of that as I only usually vape fruits and mints. But I wanted to try it. It's not bad, but not what I'm used to. Again, Thank you so much for introducing me to Copper Creek :) They just made a return customer out of me

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Just rec'd my juices from Copper Creek :D

To be honest, I prolly never would have tried them if it weren't for you. Thank you, you did me a big favor here !!
tresamoureux.gif
Loving the Blackberry flavor !!!!!!!!!!
tresamoureux.gif
I will be reordering this again :) I also ordered the Twisted Tobacco flavor. That one mite be takin a lil getting used to :laugh: I had no idea what to expect out of that as I only usually vape fruits and mints. But I wanted to try it. It's not bad, but not what I'm used to. Again, Thank you so much for introducing me to Copper Creek :) They just made a return customer out of me
Im thrilled to hear you like the juice Anita! I cant remember what flavor got me hooked on Copper Creek, but I havent wandered away from them since. As if the juice wasnt enough to keep me coming back, Ive found a great person, best vendor, and now a friend in the form of FlyingV. Her customer service is rivaled only by the quality of the products she sells. Try the Lemonade with any fruit added to it. Youve also gotta try any of the fruit Danish. Personally, House, Chocolate Chip Cookie, and Cranberry are my favorites. The Pumpkin Pie is a must for any pumpkin pie lover. You know how a pie smells when it comes out of the oven? It tastes just like that. You get the filling, graham crust, and whipped topping all in the vape. Seriously. Try them all. You'll probably be glad you did. I know I was.

Congrats Anita!

(admonishment to self: How'd you miss this thread! Spend less time licking, and more time looking!)
You gotta admit, I left it up for an ample amount of time! You're still more than welcome to post up an idea here. Even if its not judged for a prize, Id love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread