Tax Return-What will you buy?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by keyzygirl, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru

If you are getting a Tax return is there anything you need to get or something to splurge on? Will you stock up on vaping gear? What will you get?

I need to get a family computer if we have enough money left after paying bills.4 people sharing a mini netbook is getting crazy.I hardly get to use it anymore.

What will you get?

2. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member

Looks like I will be saving my return $'s for my dog Darcy's lar-par tie-back surgery. Don't think I will have any left for vaping supplies, sadly.

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru

Im sorry your pups having trouble.I would do anything for mine.I swear they are my best friends. (((Hugs)))

4. kittypie

kittypie Vaping Master

I should get a nice refund this time, claiming disabled sister as dependent for last year. I'll have to pay a big chunk of it to dentist for the crown fiasco, but will squirrel a little aside for vape gear!

5. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member

Thanks. She's family, she's 13, and I would do anything for her. If she doesn't have the surgery, she will slowly suffocate to death. Or I will put her to sleep. Either way, not looking forward to it.

6. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member

Supporting member
    Oh K9 I hope the surgery helps her!

I will be putting a good chunk on my Dentist bill like kitty, but I'm also looking at a bed topper of memory foam and a good pillow, sleep eludes me a lot and hoping these items will help :) And of course if there's anything left, more tanks!

7. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member

Oooh, If you get a topper, please let me know how you like it, cuz I've been thinking about getting one for my soft-side waterbed.

8. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member

Supporting member
  9. skittish

skittish Senior Member Verified Member

Even though we bought a house we really haven't been getting much money back. We have a crumbling chimney that needs to get fixed-hopefully we'll get at least $500 back to fix that. I've been owing the states because I live in one state and work in another.tax time used to be fun but not anymore. :(

10. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member

11. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru

Supporting member
    Hope the surgery goes well Ms. K9luvr.

Paying off debt that was gained from fixing a certain dog's knee...

12. bjannr

bjannr Ultra Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Well first we will buy some hay for our horses. Then I will use some for more juice from Highbrow Vapor. I do not need mods, atomizer, or cartomizers. Maybe a few 14500 and 18650 batteries.

13. Lisa66

Lisa66 Vaping Master

I love reading that people are placing their beloved animals high on their list!

14. wader2k

wader2k Supplier Associate

Thought you'd sneak that past me, didn't ya?

[​IMG]

15. Kanza

Kanza Ultra Member

What's a refund?? :lol:

DH already has plans...but I get to look at the check on its way to the bank :party:

16. kittypie

kittypie Vaping Master

I was WONDERIN when you'd show up :D

17. plarkinjr

plarkinjr Super Member Verified Member

*IF* I get a refund, I'll probably be replacing my fence.... My JRT dug out in August and got hit by a car (while we were at an animal rescue fund-raiser, of all things). Her wounds were unsurvivable so we had to do the deed. :( Not that a new fence would have thwarted that little ****-head's persistence, mind you.

Hoping this isnt a big fat downer, but here's the memorial I put up for her
    https://plarkinjr.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/remember-miss-magoo/

18. Kanza

Kanza Ultra Member

I think it's normal...and I enjoyed your memorial very much :) Good luck with the new fence and may you have many special residents in the years to come :)

19. Lisa66

Lisa66 Vaping Master

*sniff* loved it

20. waylonjessi4ever

waylonjessi4ever Vaping Master

OH Plarknjr ..i am so sorry for your loss :(

: highbrow
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.