Tax Time = Vaping Haul Need Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
Hello Everyone,

Tax Time can be such a happy time for some and horrible for others I know...sorry for that...lets pretend it's a magical time for everyone. I know when I have money I take a percentage out for vaping gear, and there are several I am looking at for instance I want a cupti, I have for a long time but money has been tight. I don't know whether to get the cupti 1 or Cupti 2, I would love your opinion. Also I was thinking about the Vapresso Attitude and the Blazer 200 Kit. A few others as well. I would love some feedback on what you think. I have been vaping for 3 years I drip but I actually prefer a good tank. I have been using a Kanger Nebox and I LOVE it but lately the coils have taste bad I think I got a bad batch or something in me has changed. Anyway I am rambling...Cupti 1 or 2 and what else should I buy......help help help PLEASE

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Sorry I'm late to this, I just saw your post, no idea why no one gave you some answers, people on here usually pretty helpful.

If your looking for a single batt mod I would highly recommend the Eleaf I stick Pico. You can buy just the mod but also comes in kits with a tank. It very small and good looking and goes to 75watts. I have it and I teamed it up with the Smok Baby Beast Tank and it's amazing for such a small single 18650 mod. Also the new Smok Alien Baby is pretty much a clone of pico and comes with Baby Beast Tank. These will run between 25-75 dollars depending

If your looking for double batts that are very good but not super high end you can look at Sigeli 213. It's very small and compact for a dual 18650 and people love it. Or if you want a full kit you can get the Smok Alien comes with great tank and has been getting great reviews. These will run you between 55.00 and 85.00 dollars depending.

If your really looking to spend I just got the Cartel Revenant mod with the Tobeco Super tank. It has Vapresso's OMNI chip and I'm really enjoying it. It's really nice looking and no 2 are the same. Also the YiHi QX mini is a sick mod. It has the best YiHi chip on the market right now in the SX450. No other mod has that yet. If you want to try a DNA chip I love the Therion by Lost Vape. These will all be 150.00 and above though with no tank.

Few options for you, there is obv so much out there, really a matter of preference. That's why I gave you options for few different cats. But honestly I would stay away from Kanger. They have become like the Kmart of vaping. Yes they are cheap and work well but just for a few dollars more there is much much better out there And trust me once you move on from Kanger you will see the difference I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread