Taxman Heading to the Oval Office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azb8496

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
VA, USA
They are a criminal act with obvious repercussions to everyone.

Non smokers loved the cig tax.
Never once thinking it would guarantee the state would become dependent on smokers.

Now the same people want to tax e cigs......
Hmmmmmm

I agree with this on the sole basis that your opening sentence was a sarcastic one ;)

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Actually I was referring to the people in general not the "K"...The mention of the stadiums was in regards to a different comment made in re of Cinncinati's stadium. It was sort of a tongue and cheek comment.
I was sitting at the bar in Accurso's (49th & Main, KC, Mo.) all by myself, sipping a martini and taking an occasional vape hit when I was instructed by some assistant manager to stop. I asked if somebody had complained and he said no, but he thought it wasn't "professional" to vape at a bar. I told him I'm a lawyer and asked him his profession.

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
I was sitting at the bar in Accurso's (49th & Main, KC, Mo.) all by myself, sipping a martini and taking an occasional vape hit when I was instructed by some assistant manager to stop. I asked if somebody had complained and he said no, but he thought it wasn't "professional" to vape at a bar. I told him I'm a lawyer and asked him his profession.

ADDENDUM TO THE ABOVE: I am pleased to report that Accurso's has closed. It seems they didn't have enough repeat business. Imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread