Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
HIs and hers matching xboxes eh? Now that is funny. Whatever happened on the laptop?

We bought a new battery and charging but that did not work. We are going to send it in to be fixed. Hopefully it will not be to expensive but considering the cost of the laptop something tell me its not going to be cheap

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I went to Family Video last night. They always sell pre owned video's and games. I have gotten over 50 blu rays from there to add to my collection and they have all been 7.99 or 9.99. I walked through the video game section and they had NCIS and a Sherlock game for 9.99 each. Those are right up my alley. I got them I will check them out this week.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Its a good way to try things without paying a whole lot of money/ There was a few times that new game releases were 29.99 and it was 59.99 at the stores. We were able to pick up some of those deals for the kids bday or xmas gifts. I don't know when the last time we had a Christmas where electronics/games was not on the list

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Well I looked around and haven't found anything near me like that. :( Electronics and games are always on the Christmas list for my kids. Especially
since they are older. Would be a great way to cut that bill. Wonder if there is something like that online? hmmm

I believe the family video I go to has an online store also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread