Tech support AREA ! POST HERE FOR TECH SUPPORT PLEASE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Okay - does the teeny rollpin that fell out go in that hole and the corresponding hole on the bottom brass bit? The rest of the cap is back together BTW - thank you! Just need to know what to do with the rollpin.

You got it ! the pin goes through both parts , make sure it is TIGHT so it will not come apart again , Sorry but every once in a while small things slip by .

vespaguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
san diego
My buzz pro bottom cap just did the same that slow talkers did but i dont see a pin i have the bottom metal cap, the delrin screw section, a spring, a nut and a screw. i put everything back together it works but when i unscrew the cap from the buzz pro it just comes loose again. am i missing a part? will the all chrome bottom cap work with this model?

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Found the pics I was talking about, I'm a "take it apart to see how it works" girl lol You can see the holes where the pin fits in the delrin and the metal part in the assembly pic, but the pin isn't shown in that one.

Assembly
f2ld08.jpg
Pin location
dsc02409irtk.jpg

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
thanks Bovinia yep def lost that part :( i guess i will order a new cap on payday. the good news is i can tighten the parts i have and screw it in place just cant turn it off and have to reassemble each time i change out the batts

Email me and request some pins , maybe you can fix it quick ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread