Teensy-Tiny Little 10ml bottles

Discussion in 'Bloog' started by flaviop, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flaviop

flaviop Supplier Associate

So they convinced me to order our new e-liquid Flavors in these cute teensy-tiny 10ml bottles. LF-SLEW-10ML-2.jpg
    I must say that I actually like them. They seem pretty convenient to carry in your pocket or your bag. Would you rather have 10ml bottles or 30ml bottles?

2. propagandax

propagandax Super Member Verified Member

Needle tips would be great :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

3. pmos69

pmos69 Ultra Member Verified Member

It seems the EU bureaucrats/idiocrats have made the choice for all EU citizens: max 10ml bottles for everyone.

4. Vaslovik

Vaslovik Ultra Member

I have the Innokin U-Can, and fill it from the 100 ml erlenmeyer flasks I make my juice in. 10 ml bottles don't make it for me.

5. Evie Luv

Evie Luv ECF Guru Verified Member

Supporting member
    Honestly my thoughts are both. I always get the "sampler" size to take with me and I just refill it from the 30ml I keep at home. For sample sizes I do prefer 3ml or 5ml bottles. I would love to see 30ml bottles and 5ml bottle samplers. And if you only carry 10ml bottles to at least have 3ml bottle samplers. Just my thoughts. ;)

6. flaviop

Thanks for the reply! We are working on that so stay tuned!

7. flaviop

Yeah it will be interesting to see what the FDA does here in the US.

8. flaviop

Would you use a portable carrier? A company sent me a sample but I'm not sure if people would use it or not.

9. flaviop

Thanks for the reply! 100ml flasks sounds interesting....

10. flaviop

Sorry meant to attach to @propagandax....

11. Evie Luv

Evie Luv ECF Guru Verified Member

Supporting member
    People struggle everyday trying to find the perfect thing for them to use to carry their stuff with them. So to answer, yes I use a portable carrier. It is a necessity problem is people have different needs. Men like smaller women can go bigger for their purse.

If you would like more detail pm me a picture of what you are considering. I know you wouldn't want to just post it here. I'll give you a honest opinion.

12. flaviop

Ok thanks will do!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.