Tell me what flavors to order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nordoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Philly
I just ordered the Cappella Cherry Cola, mixed it at 10 percent with a few drops of sweetener and it is damn good. If you like watermelon flavors, PA is great. Tried a lot of different watermelons but always come back to PA. I also just ordered Cappellas watermelon but have not yet tried it. It smells good.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I agree with STR8 on the caramel - the FA just doesn't work as a caramel for me. And the CAP van cupcake - one of my favorites too. The FE vanilla so far hasn't impressed me. I've only tried 3%, so maybe more or less will work better.

I have to disagree with STR8 on mixing super concentrated with other brands. But, I do a lot of tobaccos mixed with vanilla, hazelnut, etc.... I know STR8 isn't so into tobaccos, so that may be why our experiences are so different.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I just ordered the Cappella Cherry Cola, mixed it at 10 percent with a few drops of sweetener and it is damn good. If you like watermelon flavors, PA is great. Tried a lot of different watermelons but always come back to PA. I also just ordered Cappellas watermelon but have not yet tried it. It smells good.

Goes to show you how tastes are so different. Capellas tastes better than PA IMO although I am not a huge fan of either :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I agree with STR8 on the caramel - the FA just doesn't work as a caramel for me. And the CAP van cupcake - one of my favorites too. The FE vanilla so far hasn't impressed me. I've only tried 3%, so maybe more or less will work better.

I have to disagree with STR8 on mixing super concentrated with other brands. But, I do a lot of tobaccos mixed with vanilla, hazelnut, etc.... I know STR8 isn't so into tobaccos, so that may be why our experiences are so different.

I think that if you are seeking a candy flavor then FW is good. The FA Caramel is more of a true caramel flavor IMO. True caramel is not candy like :)

Capellas Vanilla Cupcake has a weird plasticy aftertaste to me lol

babemomlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
HIGHBROW VAPOR<3333
If you want no tobacco (I love their ry4)
I would recommend Blackberry Limencello, buttered rum, chai tea, crem brulee, their pomegranate (sogood), hazlenut cream, limencello or their orange de sangre.
They pretty much all require some steeping (in my experience, YMMV) but once the steeping period is done, it's AMAZING. All natural flavoring used by these guys and you can even customize your order (more sweet, more TH, more pg/vg)

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I think that if you are seeking a candy flavor then FW is good. The FA Caramel is more of a true caramel flavor IMO. True caramel is not candy like :)

Capellas Vanilla Cupcake has a weird plasticy aftertaste to me lol

The FW sounds good... yeah, I was looking for candy flavor. I had that on my list of things to get, but forgot in my order from EXC last week. Oh well, next time.

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
Capella's Apple Pie with Capella's Cinnamon Danish Swirl with a splash of VC another all day favorite
So here is the list I am putting together for possible options.

1ea.- Ethyl Maltol
1ea.- Apple Pie by Capella
1ea.- Chocolate Fudge Brownie by Capella (my favorite)
1ea.- Cinnamon Danish Swirl by Capella
1ea.- Gingerbread by Capella
1ea.- Hazelnut by Capella
1ea.- Milk Chocolate Toffee by Capella
1ea.- New York Cheesecake by Capella
1ea.- Strawberries & Cream by Capella (another favorite)
1ea.- Sugar Cookie by Capella
1ea.- Toasted Almond by Capella
1ea.- Vanilla Custard by Capella or I'm thinking of ecig express's concentrated Vanilla or CAP Vanilla Cupake
1ea.- Tiramisu by FlavuorArt (not sure about this one)
1ea.- Cake Batter Flavor Fountain (never heard of Flavor Fountain but read a good review on this flavor)
1ea.- Cookie by FlavourArt
Caramel (FA)
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) another favorite
Fruit Express Cream? Not sure what to mix this with​

I have been reading for reviews for 2 days.
I'm hoping I can use a lot of these flavors for multiple recipes.

Thanks for the feedback!

YorkieGirl1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
Just a strong reccommendation -- DONT GET THE Flavor Fountain Cake Batter. I tried this (probably based on the same review you saw) and it was pure white which was wierd, but then i tried it and could taste nothing. I went the whole way up to 30% and still tasted like I was vaping water. I also tried the strawberry flavor fountain and it make my eliquid like syrup - i couldnt thin it out no matter what. So after 2 bad for 2, I didnt try any others of the flavor fountains. Just wanted to give you my experience with them.

So here is the list I am putting together for possible options.

1ea.- Ethyl Maltol
1ea.- Apple Pie by Capella
1ea.- Chocolate Fudge Brownie by Capella (my favorite)
1ea.- Cinnamon Danish Swirl by Capella
1ea.- Gingerbread by Capella
1ea.- Hazelnut by Capella
1ea.- Milk Chocolate Toffee by Capella
1ea.- New York Cheesecake by Capella
1ea.- Strawberries & Cream by Capella (another favorite)
1ea.- Sugar Cookie by Capella
1ea.- Toasted Almond by Capella
1ea.- Vanilla Custard by Capella or I'm thinking of Ecig Express's concentrated Vanilla or CAP Vanilla Cupake
1ea.- Tiramisu by FlavuorArt (not sure about this one)
1ea.- Cake Batter Flavor Fountain (never heard of Flavor Fountain but read a good review on this flavor)
1ea.- Cookie by FlavourArt
Caramel (FA)
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) another favorite
Fruit Express Cream? Not sure what to mix this with​

I have been reading for reviews for 2 days.
I'm hoping I can use a lot of these flavors for multiple recipes.

Thanks for the feedback!

YorkieGirl1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
That depends if you got the crystals or the solution (its already 10% in pg). If you got the crystals, then yes you need PG, the VG mixed just doesnt come out right for some reason.

Another question...I don't have 100% PG. I only have the Nic base w/PG. It says the Ethyl Maltol has to be added to warmed up PG. Do I have to get 100% PG?

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Another question...I don't have 100% PG. I only have the Nic base w/PG. It says the Ethyl Maltol has to be added to warmed up PG. Do I have to get 100% PG?

Yes you will need PG . Check out essentialdepot .They have great PG for super cheap . You will need to add i think 1/4 tsp of EM crystals to 10ml of PG .Then throw it in the microwave for 10sec and shake and it will dissolve . Make sure its in a bottle that wont melt. In my experience mixing EM in all VG doesnt work well and mixing in just PGA completely ruins it.

As far as caramel .FW is a caramel candy/caramel sauce taste and is the most flavorfull out of them all. I have 7 different caramel flavorings and FW is my goto . When you need a real caramel/creamy taste i go with capella caramel. I personally never liked FA caramel. Is not bad but it just tastes exactly like EM to me smell and all. Lorann natural caramel is not bad either.

Salem , i think something is wrong with your vanilla cupcake. Id try it again because it shouldnt have any off taste. To me it tastes like vanilla custard with a slight bit of cupcake/icing. In my top 5 capella flavors.

Btw who makes cake batter fountain?

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
What were you gonna mix the nic base with? Unless it is really low strength and u are just adding flavorings? If u got EM in powder form, it will need to be combined with PG or VG.
VG but I guess I have to get some plain PG now :)

Just a strong reccommendation -- DONT GET THE Flavor Fountain Cake Batter. I tried this (probably based on the same review you saw) and it was pure white which was wierd, but then i tried it and could taste nothing. I went the whole way up to 30% and still tasted like I was vaping water. I also tried the strawberry flavor fountain and it make my eliquid like syrup - i couldnt thin it out no matter what. So after 2 bad for 2, I didnt try any others of the flavor fountains. Just wanted to give you my experience with them.
Thank you so much for your advice!!!

Yes you will need PG . Check out essentialdepot .They have great PG for super cheap . You will need to add i think 1/4 tsp of EM crystals to 10ml of PG .Then throw it in the microwave for 10sec and shake and it will dissolve . Make sure its in a bottle that wont melt. In my experience mixing EM in all VG doesnt work well and mixing in just PGA completely ruins it.

As far as caramel .FW is a caramel candy/caramel sauce taste and is the most flavorfull out of them all. I have 7 different caramel flavorings and FW is my goto . When you need a real caramel/creamy taste i go with capella caramel. I personally never liked FA caramel. Is not bad but it just tastes exactly like EM to me smell and all. Lorann natural caramel is not bad either.

Salem , i think something is wrong with your vanilla cupcake. Id try it again because it shouldnt have any off taste. To me it tastes like vanilla custard with a slight bit of cupcake/icing. In my top 5 capella flavors.

Btw who makes cake batter fountain?
:lol: I don't remember who makes it...I have been all over the web looking at flavors
Thanks for the help!

Voxvolari

Aug 10, 2010
Seattle
www.youtube.com

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
I would replace FA caramel with FW caramel candy . One of my favorite flavors. FA caramel doesnt really taste like caramel to me .more like EM. For fruits FW green apple is really good.Capella Watermelon tastes like a green Jolly rancher. Both Rasberry and Harvest berry are pretty good as well. Cap vanilla cupcake is one of my favs.I usually use it over vanilla custard. TPA Vanillin is a must have. Also my all time number one flavor is FW sugar cookie. The concentrated flavors didnt mix well with capella,fw,tpa etc imo.They only worked if mixed with other concentrated flavors.
Capella watermelon tastes like a green jolly rancher? Isn't green jolly rancher the "Green Apple" flavor? Do you mean Capella watermelon tastes like a red-ish watermelon jolly rancher? Because that's what I'm looking for.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Capella watermelon tastes like a green jolly rancher? Isn't green jolly rancher the "Green Apple" flavor? Do you mean Capella watermelon tastes like a red-ish watermelon jolly rancher? Because that's what I'm looking for.

Sorry yes watermelon tastes like watermelon jolly rancher

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
loranns ice cream line is not vapeable. I dont know why ecigexpress even sells it. Now i know why i havent heard of it .Look at the ingridients

Kosher Certified. Contains: Water, Glycerin, Santhan Gum, Citric Acid, Titianium Dioxide. Soluble in water.

Gums and sugars will kill attys and shouldnt be vaped. I dont think titanium dioxide is good either.

http://annhyg.oxfordjournals.org/content/49/6/461.full

When i searched for santhan gum i got this : nhaling xanthan gum powder can irritate the nasal passages as well as the throat, and produce some lung problems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread