Status
Not open for further replies.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
loranns ice cream line is not vapeable. I dont know why ecigexpress even sells it. Now i know why i havent heard of it .Look at the ingridients

Kosher Certified. Contains: Water, Glycerin, Santhan Gum, Citric Acid, Titianium Dioxide. Soluble in water.

Gums and sugars will kill attys and shouldnt be vaped. I dont think titanium dioxide is good either.

Titanium Dioxide: Inhalation Toxicology and Epidemiology

When i searched for santhan gum i got this : nhaling xanthan gum powder can irritate the nasal passages as well as the throat, and produce some lung problems
That's another reason I love this forum. Thanks for the info Str8!

Seeing that you love Chocolate Fudge Brownie (as I do), you may wish to consider Chocolate Glazed Doughnut as well. It's pretty awesome with morning coffee and it doesn't stink up the house like CFB does, lol.
I put in my order for 30ml of Chocolate Fudge Brownie :laugh: Hopefully I'm set for a while!
The scent is pretty strong. My mom hates it. She said it smells like Marshmallow Fluff because I mixed it with Marshmallow :laugh:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Capella Double Chocolate and Hot Cocoa are good too :p Not sure how I found this thread, but now I simply must order some Apple Pie, Sugar Cookie, Cin Danish and omg maybe one of each flavor they have :facepalm: LOL I'm so glad I found ecig forums...just wish there were more hours in a day to read all the great threads!

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
If you like sweet and fruity, consider a few of the florals like honeysuckle and cherry blossom. I don't recommend going over 7% on the honeysuckle, because it can crack some clearos. I got some huckleberry in today and it smells very interesting! Sort of like black currant (another one of my favorites). The black cherry smelled very good, too. BTW, all those flavors I listed so far are TPA. I also love flavor art's liquid amber. It's sort of a maple syrup/butterscoth flavor, only lighter. I can't really explain it, but it tastes like liquid amber lol. The capella's coconut is also really good and versatile.

Edit: Get some TPA vanilla swirl if you don't already have it! I use it in so many things.

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
Yes you will need PG . Check out essentialdepot .They have great PG for super cheap . You will need to add i think 1/4 tsp of EM crystals to 10ml of PG .Then throw it in the microwave for 10sec and shake and it will dissolve . Make sure its in a bottle that wont melt. In my experience mixing EM in all VG doesnt work well and mixing in just PGA completely ruins it.

As far as caramel .FW is a caramel candy/caramel sauce taste and is the most flavorfull out of them all. I have 7 different caramel flavorings and FW is my goto . When you need a real caramel/creamy taste i go with capella caramel. I personally never liked FA caramel. Is not bad but it just tastes exactly like EM to me smell and all. Lorann natural caramel is not bad either.

Salem , i think something is wrong with your vanilla cupcake. Id try it again because it shouldnt have any off taste. To me it tastes like vanilla custard with a slight bit of cupcake/icing. In my top 5 capella flavors.

Btw who makes cake batter fountain?

Just curious about your comment about PGA ruining EM. I'm certainly no expert, but I've been using EM in PGA for a while and it doesn't seem to ruin the EM. Although I haven't tried it in PG. Is there a big difference between the two, meaning mixing EM with PG vs. PGA? Thanks.

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread