viannen_01.gif

Welcome to ECF!​

pJYvGY3.gif

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Lots of people like the Evic but i am not one of them . I much prefer Innokin products like the below which gets outstanding reviews.

Innokin Smart Box iSub V Starter Kit

Granted a replaceable battery is required but it's worth it since you don't have to throw out the device like you do with mods like the Evic that have non replaceable batteries.

Reactions: 90VG

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I want to quit smoking so i will start e-cigarette.I did a little bit of research and i found a device i think it is a good one. what are you guys think about joyetech eVic VTC mini ??
Fantastic. I have two of them. The only mod i like more than the eVic VTC Mini is the Istick Pico; and only because it is more pocket friendly than the eVic.

If you use 24+ mm attys they wont fit tge Pico so go eVic VTC Mini.

lynn508

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
alabam
I have 10 of the evic vtc mini...I am old and stocked up for the long haul. It is my favorite mod and I use a subtank mini atomizer with it. I have had over the last 5 years any number of mods but Have found what I need with this one. I think the subtank mini is probably the easiest atomizer I have found to build coils for. You can buy pre-made coils from fasttech for and it makes things so much easier. I also have the pico but it's a little too small to hold onto for me. I have 2 of them but still prefer the evic mini. As far as I'm concerned the only way to go is with rechargeable batteries and a standalone charger. It may cost a bit more for the charger and batts at first but in the long run it will save you money.

Reactions: Slsisme

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I want to quit smoking so i will start e-cigarette.I did a little bit of research and i found a device i think it is a good one. what are you guys think about joyetech eVic VTC mini ??
Full disclosure, don't use it. With that said I know a lot of people who Vape on it, it's and excellent starter Mod. I actually got my little Sis off the Stinkies (smoked well over 30+ years) with Vaping and she's using the VTC mini.

Also insure you only use Authentic LG, Samsung or Sony batteries with it. Batteries from eFest, MXJO, etc are just rewrapped rejects from them with grossly inflated battery ratings. Only use batteries tested and recommended by Mooch. He has a blog here on this forum.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have 10 of the evic vtc mini...I am old and stocked up for the long haul. It is my favorite mod and I use a subtank mini atomizer with it. I have had over the last 5 years any number of mods but Have found what I need with this one. I think the subtank mini is probably the easiest atomizer I have found to build coils for. You can buy pre-made coils from fasttech for and it makes things so much easier. I also have the pico but it's a little too small to hold onto for me. I have 2 of them but still prefer the evic mini. As far as I'm concerned the only way to go is with rechargeable batteries and a standalone charger. It may cost a bit more for the charger and batts at first but in the long run it will save you money.
I prefer tge Pico because

1 pocket Friendly
2. Less weight
3. More comfortable in mg hand
4.the battery goes in upside down. Should the battery vent THR vapors will be directed away from the face instead of towards the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread