The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tell Us Your Vape Friendly Favorite Locations

Discussion in 'Travel and E-Cig' started by Jim Davis, May 22, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jim Davis

Jim Davis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

More and more people are talking about their favorite Vape Friendly places lately. If you know of a place such as a restaruant, coffee shop, bar, etc., where the management or owner welcomes the e-cig, post their Business name and address in this thread.

The business owners will welcome the free publicity, and traveling forum members will have a list of interesting places to visit while on the road. Another plus is, the poster of a local business location may get to meet a few of the traveling forum members, as they pass through the area.

2. PTJD

PTJD Vaping At FL370 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Jim, just returned from Honolulu, ate at a Japanese restaurant called (I think) Todai, they let me vape no problem.
    Stayed at the Sheraton Princess XXX in Waikiki, Vape/Analog friendly but the hotel itself is nothing to write home about (good location), vintage 80's hotel.

3. brialeeanna20

brialeeanna20 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2009
    texas, USA
    In Lake jackson Texas south of houston on Hwy 288, the brazos mall, hasting coffee shop, Ihop, and Ryans.
    in Brazoria tx Diamond S

4. firdaddy

firdaddy Full Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Dickinson TX
    in kemah texas, there's a wing shop called firehouse wings, i let the manager try out my 901 when i saw him looking at a SE ad...lol so yea he's cool now:D

5. popsec

popsec Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2009
    Vermont
    We got a really good reception from a bar/restaurant in Hampton NY...Flubberbusters....they'd never seen an e-cig so we caused quite a stir.:)

6. pandilex

pandilex Full Member

Jun 18, 2010
    USA - New England
    My mother owns a resturant here in CT, and she now has a sign out side the says Vapor Friendly with a little picture of a Cig with a green LED, and a battery next to it.

7. Sewnmachine

Sewnmachine Senior Member ECF Veteran

Well...... I went to 2 different Walmarts last week. I walked and shopped and vaped. I was expecting any minute to hear an overhead announcement something like..... " Shoppers, may we remind you there is no smoking in the store.." But nothing. And you know Walmart is watching your every move on surveillance cameras. So, I just vaped away at 2 Walmarts without incident. Now, I'm not saying Walmart is vapor friendly......God knows Walmart isn't ANYTHING friendly for the most part. But what I think is they couldn't figure out just WHAT I was doing. Clearly there was "smoke" coming out of my mouth, but probably by the way I was holding my e-cig they couldn't exactly figure out what I was doing.

8. thebat1

thebat1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    Indeed a great idea for a thread. I found it when Traveling.. Just wish we had more input in this topic...

Thanks..

9. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    Umm...my couch. lol I dont have a life.

• Like Like x 2
  10. sMuCk_fOg

sMuCk_fOg Super Member ECF Veteran

I wouldn't expect anything less in Ron Paul territory!

11. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    My favorite locations - coffee shops!

12. Balcon Group

Balcon Group Unregistered Supplier

Feb 5, 2011
    New Jersey USA
    During a movie at the theatre!

13. earthpig

earthpig Moved On

Dec 11, 2010
    Lake County, Illinois
    I have not been refused anywhere yet.
    When I am, they simply lose my business and will be told so.

14. mommywoman

mommywoman Full Member

May 15, 2012
    michigan
    I was in the Sprint store in Northville MI and they were ok with it. Of course, I did ask first just so I didn't cause a ruckus.

• Like Like x 1
  15. JeepBear

JeepBear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    The Parish is a great little "Louisiana gastropub" in NW Tucson. They've got the most fantastic food and drink.

I had a conversation with a hostess there a couple weeks back. Said she loves having vapers come in, because it makes the place feel like a real bar again and "... they always smell so wonderful. I always have to ask what they're vaping!"

• Like Like x 1
  16. Epeelife

Epeelife Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2012
    Syracuse ny
    I can tell you one place no to use a e cig.... Paris France. I think real cigarettes are part of there national identity lol . désolé c'est juste mon avis.

17. tomaKBRN

tomaKBRN Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2012
    Puerto Rico
    MY CAR, and my Living room!!!

18. PTJD

PTJD Vaping At FL370 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Well, I vape a lot in Paris. And yes inside the Louvre.

[​IMG]

19. pnguin

pnguin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    We are going to France this summer. River cruise from Paris to Normandy. Any problems with security and e cigs on your trips? I will be bringing two lavatubes, vivi nova tanks, and 18650 batteries, chargers and euro power adapter as well as a mini ego and clearo for between flights. Also a couple of small bottles of juice in my quart ziplock carry on. The rest of my liquid will be double bagged in my checked bag.

20. w00st3r

w00st3r Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    goodyear az
    There's a bunch of restaurants up in the high desert of California that are vape friendly, usually most individually owned places are with little to no explanation.