Tell Us Your Vaping Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Us Your vaping Story
This entry was posted on 11th May 2016 by twus.

fda.png

The recently issued FDA regulations have lumped vaping products in with tobacco products

Yet ironically making the regulations tougher than they are, or ever were, for cigarettes (the real tobacco products). As the regulations currently stand, 99% of products on the market on August 8 2016 will disappear within two years.

Vaping advocacy groups are preparing for the long fight ahead, as are Totally Wicked. We know many of you feel frustrated and helpless, you want to do something but don’t know what. At this stage we believe it is best to let the dust settle, let the advocacy groups decide which battles are winnable and which aren't. However, the force of public opinion is a very strong one, over and over you tell us how vaping has been the only way you, your friends and family members could wean yourselves of regular tobacco cigarettes. We want to put these stories out in the public domain, publish them for everyone to read, to share, to feel affinity with.

Tell us your story, tell us how vaping has changed your life. Help us show the FDA that they are making a massive mistake in over regulating the greatest public health boon of the 21st century. Email partner@totallywicked-eliquid.com to see your story on the Totally Wicked website.

All testimonials will be published in their entirety on the Totally Wicked website using only the first name and the City/State of the writer. We reserve the right to use these testimonials on Social Media and to submit directly to the FDA.

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    My name is Mark and I'm a vaping success story! I've been a smoker on and off for 30+ years, I've tried to stop and had done periods of being smoke free but always ended up back on cigarettes. Then oneday my son took me to a new store he wanted to show me, he said "just come along pop and check it out". What the heck, I went and my life changed forever, it was a Vapor shop, one of the first in our town and it was very inviting, the staff eye very nice people, there was a tasting ates l area and a fairly good selection of products. I tried it but didn't buy anything but kept thinking about it and I couldn't wait to go back.

When I went back I was ready to buy so I took their suggestions and made the change to Vaping over cigarettes and haven't had a cigarette since, not one puff, not one desire and I haven't felt better in my life. You see every other time I stopped I always had a craving for a cigarette, looked at people that smoked and envied them. Today, 3 years later there is no desire! What's the difference from all the other times I quit for a year or 9 months? The difference is vaping had changed my life, I don't hack up crap in the mornings, I can walk up stairs without having to stop to catch my breath, my car and clothes don't smell like ashtray! Now here's the great part about this, my wife vapes and doesn't smoke anymore, I've told people at work about it and they don't smoke anymore either! Why would you want to take this away from us? You need to reconsider your deeming regs or history tells us you'll just drive this life saving substitute under ground or black market. Read the information that is available, you'll see that vaping is a great solution to cancer causing cigarettes. Please make an informed decision, not am emotional one.

Thank you for listening.

Mark

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread