Temco SS wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I received an email too, then I checked the prices against Ligntning Vapes. TemCo's prices beat Lightning Vapes for SS by quite a bit. I've used TemCo before for Kanthal, and will be stocking up on SS now.

Lightning Vapes still has wire TemCo does not have but I'm thinking of firing off an email and see if we can get them to cover all the bases: 2 twisted, 4 twisted, clapton, etc., all in stainless.

More entrants in to this market can only help.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    EMAIL FROM TEMCO TODAY:

I'll be ordering at least $40 in SS, maybe more.

>>>>>> BEGIN
    In case you haven't made your purchase yet, we are currently testing our new site that will have many of the features lacking from our current one (Order status, Order History, Tracking, ect). To help get customers to use the new site we have listed just a few items (Titanium and Stainless wire included) and are offering a 10% discount on any item purchased from the new site:

NEW WEBSITE

So if you or your friends have not made your purchases yet, take a look at the new site, use discount code "temco10" (applied in the cart view page on the right hand side) and you will get a 10% discount from anything you purchase.

Please take a look, place an order, and let me know how the new site works out for you. Have a great day!

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Hey has anyone gotten the SS from Temco yet? I got some yesterday, no mention of "316L" on the spools, just "316" I am hoping it is "316L" which is what I believe I ordered.

I ordered and rcvd Kanthal A1 from TemCo, and it is labeled. The 316 should be 316L. I would not order anything else myself.

I'll email the co after work today and see what they say. I cannot do it right now...running out the door to work.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    I ordered and rcvd Kanthal A1 from TemCo, and it is labeled. The 316 should be 316L. I would not order anything else myself.

I'll email the co after work today and see what they say. I cannot do it right now...running out the door to work.
    That's a good idea, I may go email them right now. Says 316L on the site, just not on the spool...I'm sure it is 316L but would like verification from Temco.

316 is usable though right, in case it isn't 316L?

ETA email sent, will post again when I get a response

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    That's a good idea, I may go email them right now. Says 316L on the site, just not on the spool...I'm sure it is 316L but would like verification from Temco.

316 is usable though right, in case it isn't 316L?

ETA email sent, will post again when I get a response
    Hey all, Temco replied to me today and said the following:
    "Thank you for the email. The material is indeed 316L and the label was misprinted and not noticed right away. Future spools should be labeled correctly. Thank you. "

Rock on Temco!! :thumbs:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Hey all, Temco replied to me today and said the following:
    "Thank you for the email. The material is indeed 316L and the label was misprinted and not noticed right away. Future spools should be labeled correctly. Thank you. "

Rock on Temco!! :thumbs:

Thanks for the update!!!

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    TemCo Order:

Stainless Steel Wire 28 AWG RW0568 - 250 FT 1.71 oz 316L Non-Resistance AWG
    Stainless Steel Wire 26 AWG RW0560 - 250 FT 2.72 oz 316L Non-Resistance AWG
    Stainless Steel Wire 24 AWG RW0553 - 250 FT 4.35 oz 316L Non-Resistance AWG

$25.56 with the discount

I'll be honest, I didn't know what to order b/c I'm away from home again, but did not want to miss the sale price. I just ordered commonly used wire. I should probably order more 26ga before they quit giving the discount.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Glad my order was small.. I forgot the welcome discount ..

Unfortunately I forgot to enter the discount code in to the SHOPPING CART window. I went back and entered the discount code and had to reenter my personal info. No biggie.

If you think you're going to be vaping for the foreseeable future, you cannot go wrong with ordering a pound. This is what I'm thinking anywho. The worst that can go wrong is I quit and sell it to somebody else with all my gear. But I doubt I quit. Just got my sigelei 213 and Twisted Messes Squared and at the moment this sucker rocks! :D

cheech226

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 6, 2014
    Baton Rouge, LA. USA
    I don't see myself quitting in the near future, as I am just getting started (quit analogs and started Vaping this Jan).. just not sure what/which wire yet.. Just a lowbie MTL hitter here :)

if you're in to temp control try some titanium, it has a higher tcr value and lasts forever.

Reactions: Swampus
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread