• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tennessee Vapinteers...Check in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
We're doing good!

So far we have 16:

Bryn, Cashmere and Mrs Cash (also Ms ECF), omrebel, kr0nicle, Darkest, Shadowdr, Slea, drucilla15, MustangDriver36, Gearwork, Reverend Damien Caine, green-lantern, LDS, RW_Robert, and me.

I know there's more that hasn't signed in yet too.

Do you all have any suggestions for a better name or do you like the TN Vapinteers?

Mrs. CaSH

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
We're doing good!

So far we have 16:

Bryn, Cashmere and Mrs Cash (also Ms ECF), omrebel, kr0nicle, Darkest, Shadowdr, Slea, drucilla15, MustangDriver36, Gearwork, Reverend Damien Caine, green-lantern, LDS, RW_Robert, and me.

Don't forget about Sher and Dan! That makes 18! I know they'd come even if they don't post on this thread.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Don't forget about Sher and Dan! That makes 18! I know they'd come even if they don't post on this thread.

They are hitting the penny slots in Tunica MS tonight.

I know they'd be there.

We need to find a place in downtown Nashville (as central to us all as I can figure) that will let us have our party and further meetings. With the economy the way it is, I'd think someone would jump on it!

So glad we have a group!!! :D

Slea

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Tennessee, USA
We need to find a place in downtown Nashville (as central to us all as I can figure) that will let us have our party and further meetings. With the economy the way it is, I'd think someone would jump on it!

I've got a few places I really ought to call. Trouble is, I'm forgetful as all get out!

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
Yes...

Unless you get rid of that avatar. Then maybe we can talk. :cool:

(Seriously, only if it's too far for YOU, right?)

Yes...

Unless you get rid of that avatar. Then maybe we can talk. :cool:

(Seriously, only if it's too far for YOU, right?)

Huntsville, AL checking in and I agree about the avatar (Auburn grad here;)). Sounds great...any excuse for a roadtrip. I'll pass it around to the other vapers at work. We may have an AL branch of the TN mothership in the works here.
-Kathy

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
In Nashville, Green Hills to be exact. Anywhere in town is a good spot to vape and have drinks. I've yet to find a place that wasn't open to it.

It might be a little different from 1 person, to 25 - 30 people. That's why I thought it wise to ask before we plan.

It would be no fun to all meet somewhere, then get kicked out.

If you find somewhere that agrees, please let us all know.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread