• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tennessee Vapinteers...Check in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
Well, maybe we should just pick a place with a patio and make a date with this already. We can reserve several tables in the patio section. Also, there is a place here that has an indoor covered patio that permits smoking. . . although, I realize that isn't really the point. Still, we could vape there on the smoking patio (though it's really really smoky in there).

Kyros, my husband loves Fat Tire. He also likes the Mothership and the 1554.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Hey, are y'all monitoring the thread about a national vape-in July 11? Nashville is a really easy drive from Huntsville! Anybody have media contacts up there?

Hi gr8, I'm working on something but no info yet. I'll post here when it develops.

Welcome everyone, glad to see ya'll joining in!

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
Hi gr8, I'm working on something but no info yet. I'll post here when it develops.
!

Thanks nitewriter for cat-herding this. If there's anything we can do down here, please let me know. I could probably find a yuppie vape friendly place down here (we're techno geeks with NASA and all...what can I say), but it would be out of the way for the majority of the gang. Nashville would be a much more central location. Again, thanks for being the 'Dad' on this (which is really funny coming from a 56 year old woman)
-Kathy

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
well.. i guess i forgot to post in this thread... silly me

im in Tullahoma... just down the road from Manchester which is home to Bonnaroo.. might even finally go this year.. Beastie Boys BABY!!!

anyways.. niceto see tennessee vapers in da house

We're just down the road from you. We got to hear Bonnaroo from our house! In-laws live in Tullahoma so we are over there quite a bit.

Hi all, checking in from Knoxville.

Blue moon is great but will give you one hell of a hangover. I'm really into fat tire these days. I highly recommend them.

Fat Tire on tap has to be the best beer ever made! A local restaurant here called Wingers has started carrying it and I love it, the wings and the beer,lol

Hi to all the other Volunteer Vapers hanging out here! It's good to see such a great group.

Thanks for the invite Eldar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread