Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Here are some picts of the odd terminator I got. I guess Im the only one that got this one.

term006.jpg

term005.jpg

term002.jpg

the pict on left is fuzzy but you can set the 510 connection is a different matierial than the rest of the rebuildable part, its shiny chrome plate, not like the first batch, which was same finish as the ceramic housing.
the pict on right is just my reg wick set up. I use 3mm as main wick and 2mm doubled for the "bowtie"

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Here are some picts of the odd terminator I got. I guess Im the only one that got this one.

term006.jpg

term009jpg.jpg

term005.jpg

term002.jpg

the pict on left is fuzzy but you can set the 510 connection is a different matierial than the rest of the rebuildable part, its shiny chrome plate, not like the first batch, which was same finish as the ceramic housing.
the pict on right is just my reg wick set up. I use 3mm as main wick and 2mm doubled for the "bowtie"
It has turned out that these were two pieces all along, they are machined so well and were tight so they only "appeared" to be one

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I agree, I contacted Stormys and she is taking it back, she said the others she has checked out are all the same as the first batch as all of you have stated. Seems I got the one in a million odd ball. I love these Terminators just as much as my ODysseus. Top quality atty, not usual for a clone, but this stands out of the crowd. Im chain vaping it just as hard as the Ody. So If I worried anyone, DONT worry. Stormy is the best, and has outstanding customer service and plays a personal role in service. SHe carries quality products. 60.00 for the Terminator is worth every penny.

BTW. I have to state that I have problems with my hands and left wrist so my strength is not very good.
But anyway, they will replace it.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I guess everybody like pictures so here is my modified ceramic next to a stock ceramic.
Wick is 3.5 mm silica and coil is 1.4 ohms 28 awg Kanthal
I'm not sure as yet whether or not that I prefer the 28 because I know I like the results with the 32, still testing......
View attachment 164163 View attachment 164164

How the heck did you get those perfect wraps so close? I tried the thicker wire and could never get it right. I like my ohms at about 2.4 - 2.7 and with the thicker gauge I cant get higher than 1.0-1.4 without messy wrap or coils touching.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
SVC is now selling these with a clear tank/longer mouth piece. Really pisses me off that I bought one lastnight and today they post a new model for sale. Really do not think its fair I should have to pay 16$ for the extra tank when it would have cost me 6$ if I had waited a few hours.
I have two coming, I expected the one coming from Utah to arrive today but instead I recieved it's shipping notice, still waiting for the one from Korea to get here, over $100, $30 at Stormy's. Oh well

EDIT: I just got new glasses too, $15.99 will get you the replacement tank only, no stem included but for $65 soon you can get the complete Terminator C.
I paid $55 +shipping for one of the medium tank kits.
What a deal at Stormy's Vapor Cellar!

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Where is a good place to get wick from. I keep getting dry hits with the juice control damn near unscrewed all the way off.

Where kind of depends on just how much that you want to buy, 3 ft or 100 ft
What kind of wick are you using now because something must be wrong to have that problem?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
SVC is now selling these with a clear tank/longer mouth piece. Really pisses me off that I bought one lastnight and today they post a new model for sale. Really do not think its fair I should have to pay 16$ for the extra tank when it would have cost me 6$ if I had waited a few hours.

Stormy is a great person, Im sure if you would have contacted her right away she would have changed your order. A few months ago they had a sale on boges and I ordered 808s intead of 510s, she took care of me with no problems. Most vendors do thier best to help us out if we just give them a chance instead of getting angry. It might not be too late and at the most you might just be out a couple dollars of shipping charges.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Where is a good place to get wick from. I keep getting dry hits with the juice control damn near unscrewed all the way off.

Could be a couple things, one your wick is too thick and not wicking well, second, wick too thick combined with thick juice. Many people use 100% VG with this type of atty. One other thing is maybe your combination of resistance with the voltage might be off. Sometimes lower resitance with low voltage is not enough to keep it going. Let us know your Ohms and what device is and maybe we can help. The best all around wick Ive used is from silica wicks. com. I suggest with the terminator to use 3mm at the most. And make sure your wires are not blocking your wick too. We will get you going, dont worry:)

curtarias21

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
green cove springs FL
Where kind of depends on just how much that you want to buy, 3 ft or 100 ft
What kind of wick are you using now because something must be wrong to have that problem?

I'm using the wick from svc. I ordered a couple of feet. I got some kanthal and som n/r I'm getting aroun 1.6 ohms. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but the vape is very dry. Thought it might be the wick

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I'm using the wick from svc. I ordered a couple of feet. I got some kanthal and som n/r I'm getting aroun 1.6 ohms. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but the vape is very dry. Thought it might be the wick
I some how really misunderstood the situation so I deleted my original response, my bad

Last edited:

sdotsd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
usa
Mine came today, had it setup and throwing out clouds within 45 minutes. That includes boiling all the metal parts and torching the ceramic. Pretty happy thus far. Can't wait for my clear tank from rampage to get here. I used Scott's method, with the double wick, and it seems to work well. I don't think the channel is big enough for 3 up top, but so far 2 seems to be working just fine, so no need to go for 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread