Terminator RA Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithiumdaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
How is the Terminator ceramic holding up? I've heard they look plasticky. Any melting or scortching? Thanx in advance!!
the ody clear tank works perfectly. I tried it on mine. Its all interchangeable. You can get a clear tank at COV or avid vaper or Team Rampage Vapor
this is a lovingly made reproduction. I cant find a fault in it compared to the genuine ODy so far. I have both the Term and the ODy going with exact set ups and I cant find a difference except the fact that the Terminator is a Ody V1. Subtle differences in physical build but none in performance. I would suggest watching some youtube vids on how to set up the Ody, look for PBusardos and Scott vids. I would also get some non-resistance and resistance wire, twisting them is really easy, and get some better silica from silica wicks.com

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Hi y'all...a question from a customer...can the small Terminator be used with a bottom feeder? Does anyone know?
The ceramic cup I believe is the same in both the large and small Terminator, the juice would have to fill the cup then over flow into the reservoir area and you would have all that juice still in the cup. So no, IMO

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
Hi y'all...a question from a customer...can the small Terminator be used with a bottom feeder? Does anyone know?

ive actually used ody drip mode in a bottom feeder and it works awesome. so imo, totally yes.

basically, you squeeze juice from the bottle as you give a light suck on the atty (as with most bottom feeders) and it wets the wick enough for a few vapes. the excess juice usually just goes back into the bottle or the juice well. ive definately used it as a bottom feeder atty and i really liked the way it worked.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello sheerluck, I like my ohms at about 2 so I use 32 kanthal cut to about 2" that usually gets me to 2.2-2.4 range. It all depends on your gauge of kanthal. I hope that helps a bit. If you want a higher resistance ( lower ohms) try a bit shorter resistance wire. Are you using both resistance wire and non resistance?
If you are using just resistance try less wraps ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread