Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Thanks guys...I appreciate the good words.
I just found out that these are probable the last of these until the Chinese New Year is over next year. BUT...there is a nice surprise coming also...(shhhhh, secret stuff here!)
Perhaps the updated AGA-T2 ?

1st -AGA
2nd-AGA-W- push on top cap to align airhole, threaded 3.5ml e-liquid tank- limited run in Germany 500 pieces - i have 1
3rd -AGA-T2 improved with non threaded tank over the threaded tank AGA-W push on top cap retained. Not out yet.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
AGA-T2 won't be until January and yes we will carry them but it's not the BIG new item! hehe
Got a pic of the AGA-W?
w.jpg

FYI....
Out of stock

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
AGA-T2 won't be until January and yes we will carry them but it's not the BIG new item! hehe
Got a pic of the AGA-W?
Yes here is mine you can see the o-rings, problem many had on another forum was leaking where the threaded tank meets the lip on bottom of tank as the o-rings they supplied were to thin but problem solved with 17mmx 1.5mm new ones. The not released AGA will have an unthreaded tank.
dieseler-albums-emotions-2-picture162960-picture-029-large.jpg

The wick hole should be drilled closer to the positive post as the top wire lead is to long and can create a hot spot in that dead space but after fiddling i was able to make it perfect. As a note washers would help but maybe i get them for the next coil i make.
Hopefully they drill the updated one closer like it should be.
dieseler-albums-emotions-2-picture162961-picture-028-large.jpg

In action with no hotspots.
dieseler-albums-emotions-2-picture159419-picture-026-large.jpg

On vamo black/chrome version have stainless vamo coming from a co-op to match the stainless AGA.
dieseler-albums-emotions-2-picture159417-picture-024-large.jpg

Its suppose to be all stainless and it seems to be otherwise but the threaded pin running up thru the inner post appears not to be as when i cut into it with my dremel as it looked chromed over i saw faint yellow in the cut i made.

Bourbonman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2012
Chicago burbs
Just got mine in today and I really like it. The only thing that worries me is that the mouth piece is a little hard to screw on and off unless there is some juice on it. Everything else though does go together perfectly.
Just a touch of Vaseline on the threads and orings will help immensely.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Just got mine in today and I really like it. The only thing that worries me is that the mouth piece is a little hard to screw on and off unless there is some juice on it. Everything else though does go together perfectly.
That will improve with use, just be careful starting it

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
I just disassembled completely and scrubbed it with a tooth brush, first in dish soap/rinse/everclear scrub/rinse.....everything threaded great....but like has been said, a little lube for threads never hurts.

I have mine set up with the coil and wick that came with it, jewelry silver wire for NR attached with jewelry crimps.

Zmax shows 2 ohm coil.....and I have it set at 7.5 watts.

Still getting flow dialed in....but so far it's showing some good promise.

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
After trying various but similar wick/coils I think that I will make up a half dozen or so of them as most of the time I spend doing one is just getting the stuff out and putting it back. The actual time installing wick/coil can't be much more than a couple of minutes. I use mine a lot and probably dry burn once a day or so and re wick about every four days. The improvement sure is noticeable after doing either one.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I just disassembled completely and scrubbed it with a tooth brush, first in dish soap/rinse/everclear scrub/rinse.....everything threaded great....but like has been said, a little lube for threads never hurts.

I have mine set up with the coil and wick that came with it, jewelry silver wire for NR attached with jewelry crimps.

Vmax shows 2 ohm coil.....and I have it set at 7.5 watts.

Still getting flow dialed in....but so far it's showing some good promise.
My first one came with about 2ft of 2mm silica and a coupe feet of resistor wire but my second one only had one of those wicks like for a Phoenix. No problem for me as I have the stuff I need already

chieftechnicalwizard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Atlanta
I have ordered both terminators this week. I've had a Penelope for months. I will be curious to see if the drip small mode unit is the same base as the Penelope, it looks to be in the pictures.
Also I will test fit the Penelope cup assembly in the unit which is the same as ody any how.
Few more days it will be a little Christmas arrival for me a day or two after :)

Thank you Cloud!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread