Tesla 120W Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakeMcC1990

Feb 4, 2015
United Kingdom
wahy4y.jpg

I purchased this device from Evolution Vaping | E-Liquids | Vaping for £67.99 with free UK postage.
My experience of customer service was a great one! A very polite and well spoken gentleman assisted me and was very helpful! Their delivery was a super quick and reliable service! 10 out 10!

The e-liquid in the picture was purchased from BigCloud E-liquid.co.uk E-Liquids, Flavour Concentrates, Mixing Kits, 100ML for £19.99! Great price and yet again a fast and reliable service!

So onto the Tesla 120W. My first impression was that you could tell a team of people sat down and carefully planned the development of this device.
The package box of the device is a rather nice magnet hatch box, was impressed by their presentation! I received it in a clean condition. No machine oil or factory dust. The magnetic battery panel is a plus! No messing around with screws! The 510 connection is not spring loaded but a perfect fit for the Atlantis and SubTank.

I know this is a 120W and there's 150W devices such as the IPV3, Sigelei 150W and Clouper T8. But the 150W label means nothing in my opinion! For a start the Clouper T8 doesn't even hit 100W let alone 150W! I tested the Tesla 120W against the Sigelei 150W and IPV3 with a 0.2Ohm coil. And their seemed to be more of a kick in the Tesla than the Sigelei and IPV. It just seemed to handle the high wattage a lot more better!

Quality point of view for the Tesla 120W. I have to give the quality a 9 out of 10! I purchased it brand new and it come to me brand new! The Sigelei 150W, Clouper T8, and IPV3 come to me with scratches and marks on the device! This really bothers me because it seems the company doesn't care on customer satisfaction! It just seems to me that they rush to make as many as they can to ship out and make money! I don't agree with it but understand it.

One negative about the Tesla 120W! It seems to be a potential battery breaker and inserting the batteries can be tricky. You have to use some force to insert them, and this could potentially damage the batteries!

But I would highly recommend this device! It does have something special about it!
Overall rating would be an 8 out of 10!

Thank you for reading! :)

BlakeMcC1990

Feb 4, 2015
United Kingdom
DSC00188.jpg

In regards to me claiming this device is a potential battery breaker. As you can see in the picture these are the batteries I've used in this device. Both batteries were purchased brand new last week ( 9TH April 2014) specifically to be used only in this device.
As you can see within a week they're showing signs of wear and tear. I am aware that chargers can cause wear and tear to the batteries, however within a week they shouldn't look this bad. I am also aware that you can purchase replacement plastic seals for damaged batteries. To me this is unnecessary and both battery compartments in devices and chargers should be designed to limit any battery damage!

For anyone that wishes to view the internal enclosure of this device, please view picture below! :)

DSC00194.jpg

Last edited:

BlakeMcC1990

Feb 4, 2015
United Kingdom
Hi sleeper1023.

I've been doing some serious testing against the Sigelei 150W.
I have been using the Atlantis 0.3 stock coils. And at 100W with the Sigelei it just seems to lag power. With the Tesla 120 I get a continuous kick of power, If that makes any sense? Quality build with the Tesla 120W is a lot more better also. No scratches on the device or poor paintwork. But personally I don't think these so called 150W devices hit their advertised wattage. I could be wrong. But I've tried the Cloupor T8, Sigelei 150W and IPV3. I honestly think the Tesla 120W has the best performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread