Tesla invader 3 help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
I know you don't want to hear this, doesn't matter if the batteries are 20amp, 25amp, or even 30amp, you are not going to be able to go real, real, low with a series PWM box. Already answered in your last thread, that device will not take you down the rabbit hole you are wanting to go if you are looking for massive clouds. Series = Voltage X Number of batteries in the series, Mah rating of just 1 of those batteries, and amp limit of just one of those batteries. The Tesla 3 is over hyped, "Potential" they say of 240watts, with a voltage output of 6.6v max. 6.6v to reach 240watts, by Ohms Law, 36.36amps at 0.18ohms, no battery on the market with a true CDR over 30amps, 36.36amps??? not going to happen. 8.4v at 240watts direct connection no PWM, is 28.57amps at 0.29ohms.

I know where your head is at, I've been there myself chasing that misty ultimate unicorn vape cloud, it is not worth the effort or safety risk, if a series or series with PWM can't get you to where you need with a 0.5ohm build lowest, you are doing something wrong in your airflow, coil design, and wicking, most importantly your physical lung capacity, going low, low, low is not the best way to go, ever, closer you get to 0ohms (no resistance) to closer you get to the black hole event horizon and critical melt down of your batteries. Not even a parallel box mod can reach that, maybe a triple parallel with 3 20amps batteries, 4.2v/0.07ohms=240watts at 57.14amps. 240watts, there is no vacuum pulled airflow of any rda can keep that temperature of vape anywhere near comfortable or enjoyable, you'd need a force pushed airflow, which there again would be like punched in the lungs if your were lucky enough not to rupture one. Sorry to sound like I am harping, but I am looking out for your safety, and the safety of those around you as I do not want to see you and those of you at ground zero the next evening news headline "Another Young Teen, Vaping and Vents his batteries to send them and XXX number of bystanders to the hospital with 2nd and 3rd degree burns".

Slow down, shift down to 3rd gear, and think the physics and math through thoroughly, myself I've been vaping now for almost 5 years, coming up on 4 of those years full time, and 2 of those years I was a cloud chasing fool, 18, count that carefully "18" near close to critical battery incidents I had in that time, 15 of those batteries didn't vent but came close, the last 3, 2 roman candled on me, 1 popped an entire nemesis clone in mid air after I threw it. <- That was my wrangling and wrestling with the tempermental dragon, still "Trying" to be safe, doing all the math, poking the scales of the boundaries of what I could do, the lower I could go, luckily no hospital visits here for myself, but still. The math and statistics right there do not lie, going lower and lower to get bigger and bigger clouds. Single battery mod is hard enough to balance things right, series box without a proper control chip, the beast is even more tempermental below 0.5ohms.

Sorry for the long wall of text, but anyway you were answered here in your original thread by myself, @Topwater Elvis, and @AzPlumber
Series box mod question??

Reactions: WhiskeyTango
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread