Tesla Invader 3 or Smoant Battlestar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Interesting question. I took a gamble on the Smoant and it sits right at the top of my tree.

In general, I avoid all brands that I don't have experience with until I hear really solid reports.

Google the two mods + the word "problems".... (it's one of my things)....

That, for me, is not a 'who you gonna call' type of fight, cause any freaky ghostbuster can solve that riddle.

I got 40,000 hits searching for "Smoant Battlestar Problems" about the same as the Joyetech evic mini VTC... which has to be one of the most reliable mods of late 2015/16.

VapingMoose

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks dj
Interesting question. I took a gamble on the Smoant and it sits right at the top of my tree.

In general, I avoid all brands that I don't have experience with until I hear really solid reports.

Google the two mods + the word "problems".... (it's one of my things)....

That, for me, is not a 'who you gonna call' type of fight, cause any freaky ghostbuster can solve that riddle.

I got 40,000 hits searching for "Smoant Battlestar Problems" about the same as the Joyetech evic mini VTC... which has to be one of the most reliable mods of late 2015/16.

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Anybody know if the Tarnish colored Battlestar looks good?

Is 'Tarnish' the Bronze antique copper?

um..

um..

YES! That's the one I have. It's easily the most handsome i.m.o.

Not as modern/funky as the Yellow or as predictably smart as the Blue.

I mostly protect it with a black silicone cover to be honest, but I'd do that with almost any mod if I can buy the cover.

:)

Reactions: stols001

VapingMoose

Aug 18, 2017
Nope copper and tarnish are two different colours mate. Thanks for the reply though. Kindly see attached file for Tarnish mod.
Is 'Tarnish' the Bronze antique copper?

um..

um..

YES! That's the one I have. It's easily the most handsome i.m.o.

Not as modern/funky as the Yellow or as predictably smart as the Blue.

I mostly protect it with a black silicone cover to be honest, but I'd do that with almost any mod if I can buy the cover.

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170817-184104.png
    Screenshot_20170817-184104.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: djsvapour

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status