Tesla Invader 3 Series Dual 18650 MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnm1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2016
Peoria, Illinois
Just wanted to post a brief review here on my new mod. I got the Tesla Invader 3 for about $50 at the local vape shop and I LOVE IT! It's a dual 18650 in series mod, and coupled with either my Velocity rda or my Avacado RTA, it hits like a freakin' truck!!! It is, for the most part, an unregulated mod, however, it does have safety features such as short curcuit protection, overheating protection, etc. It also has a variable voltage control. If you're looking for a great, high quality, simple mod with a lot of punch, you can't beat it, especially at it's price!

Reactions: Hdivr and MMW

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
I enjoy my Tesla 3 too. It has replaced all my other "fancy" mods with screens. After fiddling with all the new gadgets, wire, tc, etc., I kept going back to plain ole kanthal. Build a coil and then just turn the dial until I get the vape I want.

However, the Tesla 3 I have was not manufactured perfectly square. It tilts slightly to the right because the back plate is smaller than the battery plate. Not a deal breaker for me, but for some it would be annoying.

johnm1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2016
Peoria, Illinois
I enjoy my Tesla 3 too. It has replaced all my other "fancy" mods with screens. After fiddling with all the new gadgets, wire, tc, etc., I kept going back to plain ole kanthal. Build a coil and then just turn the dial until I get the vape I want.

However, the Tesla 3 I have was not manufactured perfectly square. It tilts slightly to the right because the back plate is smaller than the battery plate. Not a deal breaker for me, but for some it would be annoying.
Same here. I love the simplicity of it! I'm tired of all the fancy stuff as well. Just build a nice coil, break out the juice, and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread