Tesla Invader III 240W Box Mod Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

DmitryS

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2016
1) How much will you spend for Tesla Invader III 240W Box Mod?
I would like to put 60 dollars. Very good and qualitative boksmod.
2) If you have already owned the Tesla Invader III 240W Box Mod, would you let us know where did you get it and what is the price?
I do not have that. I will be very happy to win it. And be sure to write a review of its use.
Many thanks for a wonderful drawing and a great prize. I wish you happiness and prosperity.

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
I thought the directions said to email the answers, but everyone seems to be posting them here instead. Did I read the rules wrong? I don't want to miss out due to a technicality. Lol.

LOL thanks for pointing that one out. i was too excited on this contest so the next thing my fingers did was all muscle memories :p

Reactions: t-wiz

Mamont

Apr 11, 2016
[Цитата="vapbig, должность: 17559096, члены: 263257"]Уважаемый клиент,

Тесла захватчик в III и 240ВТ сейф мод прибудет healthcabin.net скоро. Это хороший шанс для вас, чтобы выиграть и принести его домой.

Заполните, пожалуйста, следующие вопросы и напишите нам обратно в marketing@healthcabin.net чтобы зарегистрироваться в этой программе конкурса.

1) сколько вы тратите на Тесла захватчик в III и 240ВТ сейф мод?

2) Если вы уже владел Тесла захватчик 240ВТ III и в сейф мод, не могли бы вы сообщить нам, где вы ее взяли и какая цена?

Завершится Конкурс апреля 11,2016. Мы вышлем на 5 победителей с апреля 12,2016.
Все участник, который не способен выиграть Тесла захватчик в III и 240ВТ сейф мод получит $3 купона.

[Прикрепить=полный]543821[/прикрепить]

Особенности:
-Способны генерировать 240ВТ
-Использует два 18650 батарей
-Диапазон регулирования напряжения составляет 3,6-6,6 в

Если у вас есть любой вопрос, пожалуйста, напишите нам по адресу: marketing@healthcabin.net

С уважением,
HealthCabin Маркетинговый[/Цитата]
Предположим, что ~80-90$
Никогда не было ничего от Tesla

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
LOL thanks for pointing that one out. i was too excited on this contest so the next thing my fingers did was all muscle memories :p

According to the feedbacks we got, we will release another 2 Rewards for the forum repliers, and keep 5 rewards for the email senders.

The rest customers will get a 5USD coupon to order this product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread