Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
Dear customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on the Tesla Invader III 240W Box Mod. In order to keep all enrolled customers have the opportunity to win, we would like to invite you to follow our steps:

Step 1. Register at Healthcabin.net
Step 2. Send your HealthCabin account email address to marketing@healthcabin.net.
If you have sent email to enroll this contest, no need to send email again. The final winner will be announced at 14:00 Apr 18 (0800GMT) from the email addresses we got.

Thanks for your support and comment.

Regards,
HealthCabin Marketing

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
Now I'm really confused. I've sent you email and got reply from you 5 days ago. I'm not registered at your site and now i don't know if I'm participating for giveaway or not?

Sent From Plastique
yeah man, same here. April 11th, 12th, 18th? E-mail the marketing team, post on here, now sign-up on the website? it's getting a little to complicated to keep up with.

jokjuar

May 30, 2013
Valjevo, Srbija
@vapbig

Please respond, do i have to register or not, here's what you sent me few days ago, before you changed the propositions...

Dear customer,

Thanks for your feedback.

As we are still in the process of collecting all feedbacks, you will have a chance to get a free one after the contest. We will contact 5 winners on Apr.12,2016.

Reactions: Rob Bacon

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
@vapbig

Please respond, do i have to register or not, here's what you sent me few days ago, before you changed the propositions...

Dear customer,

Thanks for your feedback.

As we are still in the process of collecting all feedbacks, you will have a chance to get a free one after the contest. We will contact 5 winners on Apr.12,2016.

Hi Jokjuar,

There is no need to register for this contest as you have sent email to us to enroll.
But here we have another Free Giveaway, which requires you to register to win an iStick TC200W. You are also welcome to join:
5 Sets Eleaf iStick TC 200W Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread