vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
Dear customers,

Here are our winners.

Winners.jpg

Congratulations! HealthCabin have sent an email to you, please reply us your shipping addresses to marketing@healthcabin.net.

Thanks for your support and comment.

Regards,
HealthCabin Marketing

Last edited:

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
According to the feedbacks we got, we will release another 2 Rewards for the forum repliers, and keep 5 rewards for the email senders.

The rest customers will get a 5USD coupon to order this product.

Dear customers,

Here are our winners.

View attachment 547718

Congratulations! HealthCabin have sent an email to you, please reply us your shipping addresses to marketing@healthcabin.net.

Thanks for your support and comment.

Regards,
HealthCabin Marketing
What about the two forum winners?

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

t-wiz

Apr 11, 2016
I guess they're trying to act like they don't see everybody asking about the forum winners. I'm taking that to mean they're not interested in, nor do they have any intentions of, honoring that part of the contest. I'm not usually big on complaining, but in 2 weeks time after discovering www.healthcabin.net, I've been disappointed by the disorganization of the contest, frustrated at the added wait time (then more time), irritated at the drawing date getting moved all over the place, and now I feel like they just lied to everyone about the forum winners. Makes me wonder how their customer service would be if anyone were to order from them and happen to have an issue.

Maybe I'm the only one feeling this way.. Or maybe a few others agree and just don't want to say anything, I don't know. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I appreciate the effort healthcabin, but you guys are a big ol' mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread