Tesla Nano 120W and iJoy Captain PD270: $43.99 and Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Nano 120W is meticulous yet masculine industrial finish, adding eccentricity to an otherwise conventional box mod. It attempts to capture the lifestyle of loving steam punk elements as well as the vape culture, and also liking to show both of these things off. If you want to vaping difference, then get it. $43.99 and free shipping, get it through this link: Tesla Nano 120W mod. You can get the Tesla Arrow RDTA tank for this mod.

iJoy Captain PD270 is very impressive, as the first device to use the new 20700 batteries, it really has the potential to be a game changer in the vaping industry. I absolutely love the battery life I get and I think that in itself is a huge pro and a major reason to just go out and buy this mod. I love the design of it, the size is ok, and the menu and navigation systems are very user-friendly. To top it all off, it just a very solid-performing mod. It’s also $43.99 and free shipping, get it through this link: iJoy Captain PD270 mod. You can get the iJoy Captain SubOhm tank for this mod.

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check: Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

ijoy captain pd270

lmc 200w box mod

E Cig Clearance:

Kanger Dripbox 160W kit

Smok Marshal G320 TC Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread